25th

corbyn had the creature pinned beneath him.

"YOURE KEEPING SOMETHING FROM ME." corbyn screamed and the thing laughed.

"you gotta break it free." corbyn looked up and saw the two chained people. corbyn looked down and wrapped his hands around the creature's throat. he squeezed and held it tight.

"unchain them." corbyn growled and the creature below him was twitching and squirming. he squeezed harder and the man was struggling. he snapped his fingers and both were released.

memories flooded into corbyn's mind and he fell back onto the creature. he looked up as jonah shook himself. both things disappeared and corbyn stood.

jonah loomed at him. corbyn ran over and pulled him into a kiss. jonah smiled and kissed back.

"there you are." jonah whispered against his lips.

"i never left." corbyn replied and jonah brought him closer.

"let's get out of here, baby." he whispered and corbyn nodded. they closed their eyes.

🎃🎃

jonah shot up off the bed. he took the things off and cirbyn was right behind him.

"did it work?" jack asked and corbyn smiled.

"hell yea it did." jonah replied and they all cheered.

"how?!" zach asked and corbyn just smirked.

"love is more powerful than mind control, zach. thought you listened during psychology class." jonah smirked and corbyn smiled. he groaned and let his head fall. jonah looked at corbyn.

they smiled at each other.

"now what do we do with him?"