Chapter 21: Getting Called Out

To say that Izuku was startled when Aizawa-sensei walked through the door was an understatement. Of course he wasn't surprised, his teacher would have his leg cut off and still manage to make it to class. But that didn't mean he wasn't startled when the door opened suddenly and the man walked in wrapped in bandages.

Izuku himself had been fully healed by Recovery Girl during the three day weekend they were given after the attack. He had to come in the day after his hospital discharge and she then made him come in the next two days after that as well, seeing as he wasn't that effected by the loss of stamina (much to her confusion).

The truth was, Izuku did feel effected and was tired, but he'd just always been good at hiding it and was now even better. Little did she know, she was healing the cuts on his leg, which was a plus in his eyes.

Aizawa-sensei's eyes fell upon him as he walked up to the podium, looking curious. "Sir, are you sure you should be in school and not resting!?" Iida yelled from his place in the back of the classroom, hand raised like a stick.

"My well being isn't of any importance to you. This isn't what you should be focusing on at the moment."

The class grew still.

"Your battle isn't over yet," Aizawa-sensei said with no emotion.

Fear grew on the faces of his classmates as they were thrown into a panic.

"What do you mean?" Mina asked fearfully.

"Are there more villains?!" Mineta said from behind him.

"The Sports Festival," Aizawa clarified.

Homeroom ended there with one more reminder to keep up with their training and classes went on normally after that. Izuku was really looking forward to just distracting himself with normal everyday classes and activities, just for the sake of his own sanity.

But of course, he can't even have that.

It was about ten minutes before the lunch bell rang at the end of Modern Literature when the intercom came over the radio and a bubbly cheerful voice called his alias.

"Can Akiro Esu please come to the principal's office please?"

Could someone just kill him already?

Taking a deep and insufferable sigh, he grabbed his bag and stuffed his stuff inside, no doubt this would take a while. He stood from his chair and walked over to the door, but not before noticing the look from Cementoss-sensei. Were all the teachers that scared of Nezu? Izuku didn't really have any problems with the small mammalian principal, he just didn't see why he was being called in class.

As he walked down the hallway his thoughts wandered. Why was Nezu asking for him? Did it have to do with the USJ? Was he being expelled because he jumped out and fought that villain? No, it had to be something else.

Who was he kidding, he was probably being expelled.

Izuku's feet dragged on the floor as he weighed the consequences of his past actions in his head for what seemed like the millionth time. He didn't even notice when he made it to the door.

This wouldn't be easy.

The door was silent as he opened it but Nezu still turned in his chair and saw him. At first there was a blank look on his face as his dark beady eyes scanned the boy in the threshold of the doorway. He was analyzing every aspect of Izuku and he couldn't help but swallow and look down.

Then Nezu smiled happily. It was genuine.

"Hello Akiro-kun. Welcome, welcome. Come in, and do you mind closing the door behind you?" He said as he sorted the papers on his desk for more room.