"KENMAAAAA!!"

-3rd pov-

Everyone was practicing in the jym when they heard the doors slam open. They all turned their heads and saw a out of breath Takeda Sensei.
"Are you ok?" Suga said as he jogged over to Takeda.
"I'm fine! Everyone I got us a spot in a training clamp Nekoma is hosting!"
"Woah really!!" Noya asked excitedly.
"Yeah but I just barely got us in so the camp is in two days."
"Yay!!" Hinata and Noya said excitedly.
"That's fine! Alright everyone! Get these slips signed so you can go!" Daichi said as the mangers started passing out the slips.

-Time skip to when Karasuno gets to the training camp-

"As fashionably late as always I see." A messy haired captain says.
"Ah, sorry." Daichi says back.
"KENMAAAAA!!" Hinata screams as he runs and jumped into The pudding haired boy. Kenma smiled and says as he sits up with Hinata now in his lap, "Hey Shoyo, how are you?"
"..Kenma..Your lap is comfortable I'm never coming off!" Hinata says as he wrapps his arms around Kenmas neck and leans into his chest. Kenma blushes and says, "O-Ok umm do you want me to c-carry you inside then..?"
"Yeah!!" Hinata says as Kenma sits up more and picks him up by the thighs so he wrapps his legs around Kenma.
"Let's gooo!!" Hinata says as he smiles brightly in the arms of the older. Kenma saw his smile and smiles as well

tbc!!

249 words!!