Master and bunny

-Warning this contains smut, but you wouldn't be reading my stories if you weren't ok with that lol-

-Last chapter-

"Im sure I'll be up to whatever you want to do, Ken-ma~~" I said focusing on teasing him with my name and me grinding on him. I heard Kenma mumble, 'Thats it.' as he started walking faster most likely wanting to find a place to go with me. I smirk as I can feel his raging boner.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

-Hinata pov-

Kenma makes it to a bathroom that's a ways away from all the other room and sets me down on the ground.
"Look what you did." Kenma says as I sit up to see his boner infront of me. I smiled and said, "Sorry Kenma! I was just getting hungry~" I said as I pulled down his shorts and boxers to see his 10 inch dick.
"Wow, your big~" I say as I start sucking the sides of his length.
"mmm~ stop teasing bunny~" Kenma said.
'Oh so he likes pet names." I think as I take his full length into my wet cavern. I hear Kenma moan so I suck harder.
"Master, you taste good!~" I said with my mouth full.
"mm~ Such a bad bunny~ a~ I'll have to punish you soon~" Kenma said as his dick twitched in his mouth signifying he's close and I just got hornier and took his dick deeper into my mouth. After a few minutes of me sucking him roughly his dick started twitching a lot. I smirked with my mouth full as I started massaging his balls with my hand. After a while of me doing this I felt his liquid fill my mouth as I gulped it down.
"Mm!~ hah~ Good bunny, but your still in trouble from earlier~" Kenma said as he pushed me down and flipped me onto my stomach then pulled my ass up. He started eating my ass out as I quickly became a moaning mess, losing the flirty persona from earlier. I felt Kenma nibble at the edges of my hole as he soon entered with his tounge.
"Ah~ master!~" I said as I loved the sensation I was feeling. Kenma saw I was loving it so he pulled away.
"Not so fast bunny~" He said as he shoved two fingers into my ass. Kenmas fingers moved professionally as he stretched, teased and finger fucked me all at once. I loved how his fingers felt and I was moaning really loudly even if it was just his fingers, Kenma knew I was ready so he took his fingers out. I whined before I felt something much bigger enter. I yelped out if pleasure if such a big cock slamming into me.
"Ah! master yes!~" I almost yelled as I felt him slide almost all the way out then back in hitting my prostate as I moaned.
"Bunny~ be quite we may be far away but we don't want to be caught do we?~" Kenma asked as he was slamming into me so I couldn't respond. After a few minutes of pure bliss I became close and Kenma could definitely tell as he grunted at my sudden tightness.
"ahh! m-~ master!~ close!~" I moaned as a couldn't form a proper sentence.
"Try-! try and hold it ah!~ bunny~" Kenma said with grunts in-between his words. A few minutes of merciless pounding went by as I couldn't hold it anymore and I came with a loud moan. When I came I tightened up a lot which caused Kenma to cum into me early. I moaned at the sensation if his cum filling me.
"Hah~ Bunny clean up or else you'll get in trouble, okay?" Kenma asked as he cleaned himself up then started walking towards the door. I slightly nodded and Kenma left but not before taking a picture of me exhausted with cum flowing out of my ass. I knew that Kenma forced himself to leave so things don't get awkward, but I kinda whished he had stayed.

also no this doesn't mean Kenhina will happen I still haven't gotten enough votes in a ship!
tbc

694 words