In the cafeteria

-Last chapter-

"Hah~ Bunny clean up or else you'll get in trouble, okay?" Kenma asked as he cleaned himself up then started walking towards the door. I slightly nodded and Kenma left but not before taking a picture of me exhausted with cum flowing out of my ass. I knew that Kenma forced himself to leave so things don't get awkward, but I kinda whished he had stayed.
__________________________________________________________________________________

-Hinatas POV-

I quickly cleaned up and grabbed a butt plug from my bag. I slowly slid the butt plug in my ass keeping all of Kenmas cum in me. I got used to the feeling of the plug inside me and I put my clothes on and picked up my bag. Once I left the room I went straight to the bathroom to make sure I looked good. Once I wiped my face clean if sweat and pushed my hair back. Once I was done with that I went back to where my team was.

-Timeskip-

I finally found my team in the cafeteria eating a light breakfast. I walked in and almost immediately I felt Kenmas gaze on me. I walked over to my team and as I was sitting down I locked eyes with Kenma and made a face of pleasure when I sat down. Kenma immediately looked away with a flushed look on his face.

"Hinata why didnt you and Kenma come together? Didn't you guys leave together?" Yamauchi asked quietly but the team and everyone else heard. I smirked slightly, not that anyone knows that, and said energetically, "I had to go to the bathroom so I told Kenma to go ahead!"

"Kenma would have waited for you though!" Kuroo said butting into our conversation. I smile slightly and look at Kenma.

"Yeah Kenma~ Why did you go ahead~" I ask with a small smirk and a flirty voice. Kenmas face goes into one of shock then it changed to him being embarrassed. I didnt relise but everyone in the cafeteria was now looking and watching me and Kenmas conversation. As soon as I relised everyone was looking I got an amazing idea.

'Let's give everyone a show~' I thought. I go up from my seat and walked over to Kenma, now everyone's attention was on me. Kenma was sitting on the corner of the lunch table so it was easier. I stopped in front of Kenma and leaned down quickly. Before anyone could relise what was happening I put my hand at the back of Kenmas neck and pulled him into a kiss.

I knew everyone was watching so I put on a show and slipped my tounge into Kenmas mouth, and we both fought for dominance. This time, I won. Kuroo had moved far enough away that i could push Kenma down and Kenmas head would be on Kuroos lap.

I kept kissing him as I moved my other hand to the middle of his back and slowly pushed him down, making his head land on Kuroos lap giving him a front row seat.

I broke the kiss with Kenma making a trail of saliva appear. I started kissing down Kenmas neck as he used the back of his hand to cover himself since everyone was circling around us.

I kissed back up to Kenmas mouth moving away his hand and kissing him again. I was a deep and sensual kiss.

I broke the kiss and stood back up grabbing Kenmas wrist and pulling him up.

"What, is it that surprising that I'm a switch~" I whispered into his ear, slightly nibbling on it. The nibbling make Kenma let out a quiet moan that only I could hear.

I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me away from Kenma then I heard Suga say angrily, "What the hell?! Why are you guys suddenly kissing and everything?!"

"What it's not like were virgins." Kenma says getting a sudden burst of confidence. Suga becomes angry and says loudly and angrily, "What do you mean not a virgin?! My baby has to be a virgin!...Right Hinata?!"

"Can you let me go Suga-San? I was kinda busy." I say slightly annoyed, sure we weren't gonna have sex in front of everyone but I wanted to put on a show. Suga looks shocked at my reply. Before Suga can ask if I'm a virgin again Kenma talks.

"Hes not a virgin. It's pretty clear. Shoyo, you were already exposing yourself so I can right?" He asks, and to which I nod, "Good. Anyways Shoyos not a virgin and hasn't been since he was 13. Actually we had sex not to long ago."

Everyone looks shocked about this, the sunshine lost his virginity at 13?! And he had sex with Kenma.

"What?! T-theres no proof you guys had sex, or that he isnt a virgin!" Suga said not accepting the truth.

"Suga-San there is proof, not sure you wanna look at cum in my ass tho." I said rolling my eyes. Everyone looks shocked at that even Kenma, I quickly wink at him then wait for a reply.

"............I-......Hinata. Take of your shorts." Suga says slightly angrily, he still looks like he doesn't believe me tho.

I yank my wrist out of his grip and take off my shorts slowly, then slide off my boxers, I was now standing in front of everyone, my 8 inch dick and phat ass being shown to everyone. I put my hands on the table and bend over.

"If your gonna look make it quick." I say as I'm getting annoyed. I look over at Kenma and see him blushing and looking at my dick. I reach over and grab his wrist and pull him closer to me. I grabbed him and set him down on the table and spread his legs open so I could stand in between them. I grab his cheek and pull him in for us to kiss again as everyone else is doing whatever there doing.

I feel a hand go on my ass and spread my ass cheeks showing of my gold butt plug. I feel Sugas breath on my ass but I just keep on kissing Kenma. I look to the side while kissing Kenma to see some people saring at me and Kenma kissing and most of them looking at my ass and dick.

"I know I'm hot but can you like hurry up." I say but right after I start kissing Kenma again. I slide my hands up Kenmas shirt and start rubbing his nipples as I feel Sugas hands touch where my butt plug is, making me let out a small groan. I break the kiss with Kenma and grab the hem of his shirt, looking up at him to ask for permission which he allows.

I pull his shirt over his head and throw it onto the bench. Doing this grabs attention but I dont mind and I start sucking his left nipple as I pinch the other.

teehee tbc lol

clifhanger🤪

1180 words lol