Teasing him

-Last chapter-

"Yeah!!" Hinata says as Kenma sits up more and picks him up by the thighs so he wrapps his legs around Kenma.
"Let's gooo!!" Hinata says as he smiles brightly in the arms of the older. Kenma saw his smile and smiles as well
______________________________________________________________________________________________

-3rd pov-

Karasuno was getting off the bus when they heard their favorite orange haired boy scream, "KENMAAAAA!!" When he was done screaming he jumped on the pudding haired boy and they both fell over, though the older  protected the younger and sat up. The two continued talking as a few people were jealous that Hinata was sitting on Kenmas lap. After they two boys were sitting and talk for barley two minutes Kenma got up and began carrying Hinata while Hinata said energetically as he leans on Kenma shoulder, "Let's gooo!" A few people laughed at this, some were annoyed, some were surprised, and some were jealous. Kenma carried Hinata inside when someone spoke out.
"Hinatas so affectionate with everyone, I can't imagine him being in appropriate." Suga said with a smile. Everyone heard this and agreed as they went back to what they needed to do.

-Hinata pov-

I was trying to act purley as Kenma was carrying me, but seeing as he's one of my crushes, I couldn't contain myself and I lightly grinded myself on him. When I did this I could tell Kenma tried shifting they wat he was carrying me so nothing happens. I was slightly amused with this so I whispered in his ear, "Kenma~ I know what I'm doing~ Stop moving." After I whispered in his ear I slightly licked and nibbled his ear and earned a small groan in response.
"S-shoyo stop I might do something you won't like~" Kenma said and I became curious of what he was like in bed so....
"Im sure I'll be up to whatever you want to do,  Ken-ma~~" I said focusing on teasing him with my name and me grinding on him. I heard Kenma mumble, 'Thats it.' as he started walking faster most likely wanting to find a place to go with me. I smirk as I can feel his raging boner.

tbc!!
comment if you want the smut in the next chapter!!

381 words