there's something happening

Lollipop layed in the grass, staring up at the sky. That night as she attempted to sleep, she found herself unable to. Memories began to flood into her mind, things she didn't want to remember. 

Lollipop was strangled by an upper classmate at school that day, not to death, but until she lost consciousness. She woke up in a small empty room with a couple other bodies in it, some passed out and some sat up, cautiously sitting in the corners of the room. Before she could say anything, someone grabbed her by the hair and dragged her into another room, throwing her into the floor with force. She slammed her face against the ground feeling blood drip from her nose, she was in too much shock to wipe it away or move at all. The room had blood puddled and smeared everywhere, it reeked of rotting flesh, she gagged and coughed at the sent. Someone entered the room and kicked her, placing their foot firmly on her chest. The person had a wicked smile and blue hair tied neatly into a ponytail that rested on their shoulder. They wore a blue suit, a really nice one, Lolli recognized the brand and even knew who tailored it. They kicked her in the chin and began to aggressively tear off her clothing, she scrambled to stop them from removing everything, but couldn't manage. She was left with only under clothing as they left the room with her clothes in hand. She sat up against the wall, crying harder than she ever had before, but doing her best to remain quiet while doing so. They returned and handed her a gently folded hospital gown, she looked up to see someone different. A short ginger with poofy hair and freckles, they wore a yellow suit of the same brand. They smiled at her and calmly handed the gown over, she hesitantly took it, unfolding it and sliding it on. They sighed, looking fearful, "I'm very sorry you have to go through all this, it seems bad now, but you'll forget all this pain very soon. I'm sorry my friend is so aggressive.." Lollipop stared up at them as she trembled, she tried to give the person a small smile, they hugged her softly and have her a small pat on the back, before they left. What felt like hours passed, the smell was getting worse, she could hear screams from outside her door. She, herself, didn't scream at all, she wondered why. Someone entered the room, it was the blue suited person, he punched her to the floor, her face splashed into a pile of blood, she nearly puked at the smell of it that was now smeared all over her face. He grabbed her by the hair and threw her onto her back, stabbing her in the throat with a syringe. After a moment, she couldn't move at all, but she could still see and hear. She was carried into a hospital bed and tucked calmly into it. Other needles and such where hooked up to her eventually she started to forget everything. And lose all contact with reality. The only thing she knew now was her personality and that her name was Lollipop.

But now she knew everything. 

As Lolli layed in the grass she attempted to get the thoughts out of her mind, but they lingered too strongly. She sat up, that night she'd settled it that she was going to tell Gelatin. He was childish and humorous, but took serious matters surprisingly well, better than most people. Gelatin was also very gullible,  so he'd for sure believe her. Which was good, because this was no joke. She stood up and walked in Gelatin's direction, tapping him on the shoulder and clearing her throat; "I need to speak with you, it's  .... it's very important." Gelatin looked concerned; "yeah, of course Lolli, you wanna go somewhere alone so we can talk?" He responded understandingly. Lollipop nodded, she realized she was trembling as they walked, Gelatin held her hand in a comforting manner. She tried to breathe calmly. They arrived at a spot near some trees, they where hidden and likely alone. Lollipop's eyes flooded before she had gotten out any words, Gelatin was quite shocked, Lolli never cried, she was always chill. How bad was this? She sighed, tears continued to flow from her eyes, but she spoke normally. Lolli explained everything, the room, the memories, all of it. Gelatin was shocked, his face stuck in a expression of disbelief and distraught. He sat on the grass, putting his hand on his head. "That .... that explains a lot actually ..." Gelatin stuttered. Lollipop laughed painfully, "yeah, I guess it does ...." Gelatin laughed as well, but it soon turned to crying,  he paused for a moment, staring blankly as a few minutes passed. His voice shook as he spoke; "holy shit, I... I fucking remember," he said. Lollipop hugged him comfortingly, he hugged back tightly as they both let out their tears for a moment. After a while, they decided to head back and address what to do about all this while they walked.