let's break it, just because we can

They made their way back to where everyone usually socializes, a challenge was likely to start soon, so they had to get back before anything was suspected. Gelatin was in pure shock; “what would …. Why ….. How do you even do that to someone ? Why didn’t I remember before ?” he asked anxiously. Lollipop rubbed her temples, her head was throbbing, this was too much information all at once. “I don’t know, I really don’t, let’s … Can we just not address that right now? For now we just have to think about what we’re gonna do to g-get out …. Or whatever, and we’re going to have to act. This never happened,” Lolli spoke, Gelatin went to say something but was cut of by Lolli speaking; “ I know, I know, it’s gonna be hard, but you HAVE to, it’s literally life or death and that’s no exaggeration!” Gelatin nodded to this, agreeing. Lolli nodded back. Lollipop greeted Leafy, but was pulled aside by X, they seemed oddly distraught. 

Act. natural.

“Whoa ! Oh, what is it my small variable friend?” She asked in a seemingly calm tone, emotionally screaming. X seemed more anxious than usual; “ we uhm, we lost something. Four asked me to ask you if you knew anything about it.” they said in a very flat tone, it was like bad acting. Lolli shook her head, “No, I don’t think so, if it was donuts diary again then it was probably whoever took it before,” she replied calmly. X was quick to deny, “No, no, it wasn’t that …. Wait a second, where did you go earlier? I didn’t see you or uhh,” they paused and looked out at the crowd of objects around them, “Gelatin. Did you guys go somewhere?”  they asked. Lollipop could feel herself start to sweat, she had to think of something fast. She knew they’d notice, but for some reason didn’t think they actually would at the same time. How stupid of her, she sighed. She knew they’d catch on eventually, might as well have some fun with it. Lolli grabbed X by the shoulders aggressively, her voice went flat and it lost it’s girl tang. “I know what you monsters did to us. Your little joy ride is going to end very soon.” she paused, “You. Disgust me.” she uncrouched and let go of them. X seemed terrified, like they were about to cry. Lolli felt kind of bad, before anything she found herself crying, a small sob was what caused her to realize. X backed away and scampered over to Four, whispering to him. Four’s eyes met with Lollipop’s, she stared into them. Four’s eyes were angry, burning, terrifying, and very discomforting. She knew this wasn’t going to end well at all, who knows what he was going to do. Later in the day, after the challenge, Gelatin explained that he was a bit angry for just up and telling them that she knew. He said that acting would’ve been impossible anyway, so it was bound to happen. Fortunately, X hadn’t mentioned Gelatin to Four, in fact, X had forgotten about Gelatin due to the pressure that anyone knew at all. Lollipop thought for a moment, had they not prepared for this? I guess not ….

In EXIT, Liy had an idea. She was never big on experiments, but she felt this might be vital. She wanted to know what was up. So, she left the door cracked. 

With Two, Book and Barf Bag began to talk. Barf Bag explained her extreme disliking for Lolli, as Book argued that Lolli was just like that and that it would pass eventually. Barf Bag knew it wouldn’t just pass, this wasn’t a kids show. Things don’t work that way. They sat by a cliffside, the subject had moved to why planes shouldn’t be able to fly. But Barf Bag was unexpectedly knocked off the side by Book joking elbowing her. She fell and died on impact. Book muttered to herself; “whoops …” It wasn’t a big deal, Two would just have to recover her and they’d move somewhere safe. Barf Bag sat up, groggy and in the dim lit hospital room. Two explained he wouldn’t recover her, their reasoning was that they ‘didn’t feel like it’. Book angrily argued with them. After a few minutes, Barf Bag realized what all this was as she dragged herself along the ground, too weak to stand. Eventually, she gained strength. She was going to use this harsh reality to her advantage. She limped over to a bed with a tall, pale, skinny female in it. The tag read, “Lollipop” Barf Bag smirked. She grabbed a sharp utensil nearby and plunged it into her torso, twisting it around.

Lollipop felt a sudden sharp pain, something drained from her. She looked down to see a hole in her stick, deep red liquid poured out. She woozily fell to the ground, her teammates confused as to what was going on. Lollipop began to scream out in pain, a horrific sound compared to Lolli’s normal calming voice. Leafy stepped back, unsure of what to do. Four took notice of this and soon realized what was going on. They swore under their breath and entered the EXIT, he pushed the door open with great force, “WHO OPENED IT?!” they screamed in a raspy angered tone. Liy felt herself begin to shrink under the pressure. They walked through the doorway, approaching Barf Bag. She was sitting on Lollipop, stabbing her repeatedly. Four grabbed her from the back and dragged her back, stabbing her with a syringe. She slowly drifted away and he carried her back to her bed, placing her down and tucking her in. He began cleaning Lolli’s wounds as she remained asleep, luckily, they weren’t very deep. In BFB Lolli choked on blood, coughing. She sat back as her pain began to ease. Teardrop attempted to comfort her, but ended up standing back with leafy. They could do nothing but watch as wounds appeared almost magically and began to bleed excessively. After Lollipop began to calm down, her team, Leafy and Teardrop, crouched by her side. Gelatin ran up to the scene, he was elsewhere when he began to hear the shrieks and cries. He crouched alongside Leafy, “W-What happened !?” he asked, horrified. He placed his hand over one of the wounds, the blood had slowed. Leafy stared down at the bloodied grass around them, “How did this happen? Lolli I don’t remember you ever having blood before,” she said confused. Lollipop winced and spoke, “I-I didn’t, I don’t know wh-what happened,” she said weakly, her voice cracking. She suspected maybe Four had done something to her real body, she was wrong, but that wouldn’t stop her from getting the impression that this meant war.