Chapter 1

You had managed to escape your father's house. You had about an hour before your father caught wind that you had left and sent people out for you.

For now you enjoyed yourself. Running along the streets you go towards your best friend's house and bounding in you sit on the counter.

"Hey!" you smile.

"Hey (y/n)" Hugo said grinning "I'm sorry." he bowed "My lady"

You laugh and playfully punch him. "How are you?" you ask grinning.

"I'm good thanks" he suddenly looks out the window. "They're out for you" he said.

"Damn that's a record" you hiss. "Can I go out of your window?" you ask.

"Anything for my lady" he smirked and helped you out.

You start to run down the street and is picked up off your feet. You yelp slightly as you hung in mid-air.

"Are you Lady (y/n)?" the voice asked.

"Who's asking?" you ask.

"Judge Claude Frollo" he said, and pulling you up onto his black horse you try to pull away. "Come on dear. You shouldn't run. It's unladylike" he said, and he urged his horse forward.

He reached your house. It was on the outskirts of Paris. You had been sulking slightly, so much that you didn't feel Frollo behind you playing with your hair gently.

He gets down from the horse drags you by the wrist to the door.

"You can let go. I know where to go." you sass.

"I don't trust you girl." he said and knocking on the door the doorman opened it, and went to fetch your father.

"Judge Frollo" your father said, slightly worried. "Thank you for bringing my daughter back to me. She shall be punished severely."

Frollo still gripped your wrist, you felt your hand go slightly numb.

"How may I repay you?" your father asked.

"Dinner would suffice" Frollo answered. Looking down at you he smirked.

"Of course my judge" your father said in awe. "Come (y/n)" he said and Frollo slowly let go. You rubbed your wrist. It was red where he had clutched it, and your hands had pins and needles.