Chapter 6

You had drifted off to sleep but woke when you heard the door open.

"Ma'am?" a servant asked.

"Yeah?"

"Master Frollo wants you to have these"

You placed on the bed embroidery things and you huff. "Thanks" you say and the servant shuffles back to the door.

"Hey, what's your name?" you ask.

"Freida" she said.

"I'm guessing you are 14?" you ask.

"12 miss, I look older than I am." she said. "I have served the house since I was 10"

"Aren't you lovely" you say. "What is the master like?" you ask.

"I don't see him much. My older brother serves him. I do the kitchen work usually."

You nod "Well thank you very much Fredia"

She smiles and leaves the room. Closing the door. But not locking it.

You grin. Time to escape.

Getting changed into another dress without rips you open the door, look left and right. None.

Sneaking out you walk with haste, you get to some grand stairs, recognising it as the entrance you sneak down and open the door. Frollo was on his horse, riding into the square. Shutting it quickly you run back to your room. Taking your shoes of you get into the bed and shut your eyes.

Around 5 minutes later you heard the door opening and breathing tickle your neck.

"What a sweet thing" he whispered. "asleep. I thought it was her at the door, but no, it must have been a servant." he got in next to you and pulled you into him. You now laid, with your face in Frollo's fluffy robe. It smelt the same as the other and calmed you. You soon to fell asleep in his arms

Frollo smiled at you sleeping form, running his hands over your body gently he reached your vigina and stroked it ever so gently with the other he stroked your hair and nuzzled his face into your neck, licking it he carries on until you moan in your sleep and buck your hips slightly.

"sinful jezebel" he whispered and withdraw his hands from you.

He however didn't stop his eyes from staring at you. And when you woke you found him, staring at your beasts hungrily.

Going red you get up and stare at him. "What where you looking at?" you ask

"How discussing your dress is. It makes you look hideous".

You look down and frown. "You hate everything I wear don't you?" you ask.

"Your dresses leave much to be desired." he said, placing a hand on your stomach. "However. I may be able to provide you with adiqute clothing"

"I don't know" you say.

"You don't know?" he asked. "Well if that is the case, you should wear nothing." he said plainly and you go white.

"No. No. I will wear what you provide me" you say quickly and Frollo smiles.

"Good. I am pleased to hear that." he said. "I am so happy you are finally bending to my will"

You snarl. "You think I'm doing because I love you?" you ask "Nah you scare me to tears you ass hole"

Frollo looked shocked. "please do not profane." he said "It quite is unladylike."

"so?" you shout. Pushing past frollo you run out of the room, tears in your eyes.

"Come back here at once girl." frollo shouted but you carried on running. Out of the door into the cold street.

You run to the only place you felt safe. Hugo's.

You look back to see the furious frollo looking round for you.

You duck out of sight and run through the streets to Hugo's.