Chapter 17 🍋

Warning : sex

"Any sign?" Frollo asked worried to the doctor.

"None at all Monsieur" he said.

"Did you check twice?" Frollo said.

"four times my judge it is a negative"

Frollo swept into the room. You laid on the bed. There was no sign of a child and Frollo was annoyed.

"I need a child" he whispered. "Why haven't you started the pregnancy? Did you stop it?"

"No I wouldn't" you say quickly

Warning starts here

"Hm" he said "Are you sure?" he whispered. "If I find that you have been sending messages to the gypsies who have been cursing your womb I will be" he stopped, running his fingers through your hair. "I will be forced to put you in isolation. And we do not want that do we?" you shake your head and he smiles. "Good. You are a good little thing aren't you"

You nod slightly and he grins. "We should try again." he said. "I will show you how much I adore you and you will give me a son I can raise and teach" He smirked. "I cannot wait to feel you again" he murmured and pounced on you.

Kissing you ferociously he moves tugs your undergarments off, leaving you bare to him. With one hand he took your breast and squeezed it ever so gently.

"In passing I overheard to gentlemen talking about how making your wife orgasm will increase the change of a child" he said. "You must enjoy this dear. Tell me what do do"

"I don't know" you stutter and he growls.

He started to rub and feel your body until he came to your sex. Gently pressing it you feel a slight tingle and you slightly wriggle against him.

"Ahh. I see" he smirked. "Well" and with a fast pace he started to rub your clit. You start to whimper as he keeps on going until you feel a heavy wave of pleasure rushing over you.

"Feeling better?" he asks and you nod feebly. "Good. Good"

Taking his robes off he before you knew it inserted himself inside you. Kissing your cheek he starts to move and keeps going until he cums. Laying on your chest he kisses it and licks your skin while his hands linger around your hips and stroke them gently.

"You are perfect" he whispered. "And you will be pregnant with a fine boy. We will pray for it"