Chapter 10

You both didn't want to leave and didn't want to stay. Frollo was possessive and his fingers explored your body however you knew outside was dangerous and in the end he would find you.

You decide to make an agreement. Writing it up on paper you create the terms to the relationship.

You just finish writing as Frollo walked into the room and placing his hands on your shoulders peered at what you are writing.

"What is this?" he asked snatching it out you hand.

"That is an agreement"

"(y/n) agrees to marry Claude Frollo and not leave the Palace if she may write and read and have relative freedom around the house" he read and smirked.

He places it on the table and signs it. Smirking he picks you up, taking a box out of his pocket and sliding the ring onto your finger. "It is a deal my dear".

You smile slightly "May I see the library?" you ask and he grins.

"Well, if you as an avid reader to have memorised the Latin vulgate then you will be pleased with my collection."

He scooped you up into his arms and carried you down the hallway.

"I can walk" you say and frollo smirked.

"And I can carry" he answered. "I want to show everyone that your mine."

You go silent as he opens a door into a large room full of books. "As the agrement says, you may read any of these books you would like." he said. "Paper it in the desk over there and so is ink"

"Thank you" you smile.

"You may go around the house. Apart from the dungeons." he said

You nod and he leans down to you, laying you down on a sofa he stares down at you, his hand caressing your face.

"I cannot wait for us to be married" he said. "I cannot wait for our child" he smirked, allowing his hand to wander down your body. "He will be a marvellous boy"

You look at him, kicking yourself that you hadn't put sexual restraint onto the the agreement.

"Strong and fearless like his father" he said smirked.

Leaning down to look at you he flashed you a smile and landed a kiss to your lips. He let go and attacked your neck with little kisses and bites. You stifle a moan, not wanting to annoy Frollo.

"You have learned" he whispered into your neck. "Good girl. Do not let your sin reach heaven. Lest he casts you to hell"

He carries on nibbling your neck and with one hand he rubbed your stomach.

"Sir?" a voice asked.

"what?" frollo asked annoyed.

"It's urgent sir"

"Okay. I am coming" he said. Looking back at you he gives you a kiss.

"I am sorry I am leaving you. I will be swift to return." he said. Leaving the room.

You look around at the books, grab one and sit in the corner, starting to read