THE INTERVIEW IS FINALLY OVER!!!

Zeeshan's POV:

I looked at the caller id and saw that it was Aariz, my half brother. Though he was not my blood brother but I loved him like my own.

"Bhaijaan, where are you?" He asked in a calm tone.

"I am in the interview cabin Aariz. Is there something important for me to handle?" I asked in a now-irritated tone.

"Bhaijaan, ammi and abbu are arriving here today from India. They messaged me just now to inform about there sudden plan." He said in an informing tone.

Ahh ammijaan and abbujaan are there. Not like I am sad to welcome them here, just that I know their objective of coming to Seoul.

"Yeah! Ok. So can you please go and receive them for me Riz?" I asked him in a tone expecting him to reply positively.

"Yeah! Sure bhaijaan. No problem. So they will be arriving by 4 in the evening and I will leave from my office at 3. You sure you're not coming?"

"Yeah! Riz actually I have some really very important work popping in up here. So I wont really be available at the airport. I will try my best though."

"Ok bhaijaan. I will call you later. Khuda hafiz!"

"Allah hafiz!" I said and cut the call and turned back to see and playfully tease and interview my Cinderella. "She is not yours" Ohh my stupid conscience's reminder really puts me off sometimes.

Aaradhya's POV:

Like seriously? This is the way you conduct an interview in such a prestigious hospital?

I was watching him as he stood there in his formal shirt, coat, tie and pants. Man! I should admit, he looked really hot even in his formal attire.

And here I was, dressed in such a disastrous manner. With my hair in an unkempt ponytail and a blouse with a pencil skirt. Now I am really sure that I am a fashion murderer.

"Eeh hello! You are not in front of your boyfriend or would-be husband here. You are there in front of Zeeshan Ahmed Khan, your ex and would-be boss understood? Just behave your stupid self."

My consci mocked me yet again. I guess my consci really enjoys seeing my mood get pissed off.

I took in the beautiful features of his cabin as well as his face. OMG! He looked so elegant in his "Bossy" avatar.

I guess he was talking to someone close to him because his face looked quite softened which is not possible if there is a fellow colleague or someone from his work life on the other end of the call for as much as I know him.

He was talking to some 'Riz' guy and I was trying to remember who he was as he had mentioned him quite a lot when we were together. I looked down at my fingers as I was trying on remembering the guy and suddenly it flashed that Riz or Aariz being his full name was his half brother like adopted brother whom he loved more than anything.

I tried listening closely to their conversation which I know is a pretty wrong thing to do but in my defense curiosity had gotten the best of me at the mention of Riz because he was like a brother and best friend to me.

I couldn't here much but I heard that Zeeshan was denying something or to go somewhere. I wonder what it could be. Anyways, I hope everything is alright with him and Aariz.

He again came towards me and sat down on his elegantly designed executive chair with a broad smile plastered in his face. Ahh! Even if he has a problem, he still smiles, at least in front of me, he does. But anyways, even if he is suffering, why should I care?

"Umm...because stupid darling you love him and you know that right?" My consci mocked me yet again and this time I replied with an inward eye roll because even I wasn't sure of my feelings at that time.

"So miss Gupta, shall we continue?" The handsome devil asked me with an equally handsome smirk. I swear he would kill me one day with his smirks.

"Yeah sure sir, please continue." I replied with the same level of professionalism.

"So, answer a few questions and then you are good to go." I sighed that finally I would be answering his 'job related' questions and not personal ones.

We spent another 30 minutes to be exact, in the cabin. All the time he questioned me about something, it was followed by a charming smirk. And this made me very insecure and less confident. OMG! Please god call it a day for me!

"Okay so here you are done with your interview. You may take your leave now and we will contact you in a few days to give you the news of whether you have bagged the job or your luck didn't play rightly with you. He said with an 'ok I will try my best to give you this job' kind of consoling smile.

I collected my documents from his hand and our fingers brushed and I instantly felt a chill down my spine. I quickly withdrew my hands, taking all the assignments from him and made my way outside his cabin wondering where my fate was leading me to.

Heya! Lovelies how are y'all doing?
I urge you not to be a silent reader. Plzz do upvote and comment!

Question of the day/night:

Q: What was the biggest ironic/ funny/ strange question ever put up in front of you during your interview?... Feel free to share.

Bbye! Wait for the next chapter!
~MeMissAngelRicha :)