!Aaradhya Finally Bags The Job!

Aaradhya's POV:

I pulled off in front of my house. My house was nothing grand, instead it was an apartment because affording a house in such a big city as Seoul is difficult. I didn't have enough money and also I wasn't sure for how long would I be living here in Seoul because I didn't have a job.

I opened the door and got in. My hands automatically reached the switchboard to fill some light in this overly-dark room. I switched on the lights and kept my handbag on the sofa.

I then started to make myself comfortable an made dinner for...one. Yeah! I live alone in Seoul and my family lives in India. I ate dinner and went to my bed and waited for 'dear sleep' to come soon.

As I was going through my phone, the notification bar said, 'one email from SKIHHS' (South Korea International Hospital of Heart Surgery). That same, prestigious hospital where I had given my interview. Now, I was excited as well as nervous! What would it be?

I read the email and instantly my face lit up! Yeah! This was done! I had been selected for the post of the secretary! Finally, I got a job and would be paid.

This hospital was so difficult to be appointed in! I had to give two difficult tests and then they selected me for the interview! And I finally passed this interview too! I couldn't believe my eyes and kept on reading the e-mail again and again!

I then called my mom, "Hello mummy! I am so happy. I finally bagged this job, I had been preparing from three months!" My mom replied, "Really dear? I am so happy for you. You had prepared very well. This was bound to happen!" She was equally delighted as me and I asked her to handle over the phone to my father. Father congratulated me and then all the relatives started congratulating me, one by one!

I finally put down the phone after the so-long 'congratulating ceremony'. I was so happy, I didn't expect I would even sleep this night! That had always been my problem. Whenever I was really excited about something, I used to sleep really late!

In the email, it was clearly stated that I had to be inside the premises before 9:00am! They had written, if i would be late, they would make me work extra hours which would go unpaid! This was not cool! But it's ok, I won't be late if I got up on time! I was really very excited about their salary set up!

It was mentioned that, they would never be cutting the salaries of their employees, come what may! An year-end bonus and foreign tours every month were stated compulsory for every employee! Monthly once there was a trip to Dubai and also accompanied trips with your boss!

'Boss'...Thinking of the word 'boss' brought about a great amount of anxiety in me! Zeeshan Ahmed Khan, the person I didn't want to see for even once was going to be my boss. I had to work under him and follow all his orders. I hope, he doesn't bring the past matters and the past affairs all over again. Otherwise, it will be a torture seeing his face daily and talking to him on every damn matter in the hospital!

With these thoughts, and lovely prayers for Kanha (Hindu god), I finally bid this realistic world a 'bye' as i landed in the lala land, full of dreams and hopes!