My god worships me (naga)(m/f)

My god worships me. (Naga Deity)

It was a typical day I had woken up cold even though it was summer, but since the village destroyed my home I always woke up cold. I had a wash and went into the forest to gather some supplies but also to worship Lord Jarnu god of Justice and Peace in private, I always carried my bow and arrows and a small dagger just in case and a basket. As I walked along I found some fresh strawberries, apples, grapes and some beautiful bearded lilies and some orchids 

"perfect I hope he accepts my offerings" I said aloud and continued to the altar.

I arrived and placed the items arranging them perfectly in small bowls I had brought, when I placed the flowers on the altar I began to pray. 

"I wondered who made this altar and who had been praying so softly that I barely heard you" I heard someone say

I looked around to find the voice finding no one there. 

"Up here little one" I heard him chuckle.

Turning back to the altar I looked up to see lord Jarnu in all his glory, he slithered off the rock and circled me. He was at least 30 feet long, his scales are a green and blue colour with a diamond pattern to them, his human half is a tan colour, his hair is beautifully braided with beads of all colours, his eyes are warm amber, his nose is human, his lips look so soft and are a soft pink colour, he has a narrow jaw line beard that is well maintained, he has several necklaces all gold and he is wearing a tailored waistcoat obviously an expensive material.

It felt like I was looking at him for hours in fact it was only a few seconds; I tried to be respectful and lowered my gaze to avoid angering him. 

"No need to lower your gaze lovely one, I take no offense and you won't anger me" he assured me. 

I lifted my head to meet his gaze again he smiled widely revealing his slightly sharpened teeth, before anything else was said he moved his tail which was all around us and bumped my legs making me fall onto him. 

He helped position me so I was comfortable, "What is your name?" he asked

 "I suspect you know my name my Lord" I replied 

"Yes but I would like you to tell me," he said 

"my name is Zara, my lord". 

"So tell me Zara, why do you pray so softly in the middle of the forest?" he asked sitting opposite me. I was very nervous how could I tell a God everything that had happened to the innocent of my village.

"Who do you pray for?" he asked coming closer to me and leaning beside me resting on his own coils 

"I pray for the innocent in my village Lord Jarnu" I replied. 

"Not yourself?" he asked I shook my head fighting back tears; he held my hand making me look at him "why not?" 

"If I prayed for myself I don't think I could stop, I would probably bore you" I told him.

 "Impossible little one, tell me everything" he smiled squeezing my hand. I didn't know where to start I searched my mind to where it all started then I began... 

"I think it all started when I turned 17 and my parents passed away. The village elders decided I was not suitable to pray in your temple as my father worshiped another God as well as you. The priest pitted the whole town against me and threw things at me and they still do, one night a few months ago they destroyed my family home they wanted to drive me away but I refuse to leave.