My Mate is an Ass (dragons)(m/f)

A.N A huge thank you to Happinessisbeyondmylevel for helping with this story. A great writer i highly recommend her stories

Dragons

~Dragons have evolved to resemble humans, but still have wings and tails, some choose to wear clothes. A world of mythical creatures

Life in the forest was peaceful I had recently bought a solar-powered generator; I had a TV and a phone but no internet I would check in town once a week at an internet café. I had created a garden by my cave so I could live off the land and avoid other dragons as much as possible. I have two genetic defects that are an embarrassment to my family, but other dragons often try to force themselves on me even though they are not my mates. 

One thing about me is that I know when dragons are lying, dragons can smell their mates like werewolves can but I had yet to find my mate, and to be honest I didn't want a mate. Not because I wanted to be alone for the rest of my life it was because I didn't want to burden anyone with my flaws.

One day after collecting some fresh corn from the farm I smelt something, my heart began to race, my breathing became shaky I knew my mate was near. Panicking I ran to my home and hid my basket then tried to mask my smell with some mud down by the river, I looked into the water and saw the dragon in question. 

I stood and looked up he was lowering himself to hover above the water trying to block an escape, he had a smug look, his eyes are a blazing gold, his horns are tall and well polished, his scales are a bright red and his belly scales are a burnt orange colour, his wings were huge they could wrap around him with another dragon inside, he is a Draco ignis-terram or a fire/earth dragon but it looks like his fire is more dominant.

"Hello my mate I have been looking for you" he said, his voice as deep as a cavern. 

"You don't want me as a mate" I told him simply stretching my wings, he came closer his eyes becoming ablaze "Oh yes I do" he smiled before lunging at me. 

I was faster and managed to teleport myself a few feet in the air before flying off, "Ha-ha! A chase this will be fun! You are the perfect MATE!" he shouted.

I was starting to panic but I had an advantage, I knew the forest he didn't I flew to a river that had a labyrinth of tunnels and caves. I could feel the gust of wind coming from his wings I had to be faster, I dove down and headed to the narrow cave entrance he would have to find another entrance.

I passed through and started to weave my way through the caves spreading my scent everywhere, I headed out the underwater way it leads to a river so it had a few exits. I went to one exit but it suddenly closed it wasn't a cave in, I tried another one same thing 'he can control earth ok let's try this' I thought. I went to the next exit then teleported myself through the opening, then swam to the surface I was getting tired. I resurfaced and saw him flying towards me, I shot out of the water and continued to fly away he was so much faster than me.

2 hours of flying and dodging I finally lost him, I flew back home and landed by my farm I was so exhausted that I collapsed. I stared at the sky panting as the setting sun dried my scales, in a warm comforting heat I didn't mean to but I fell asleep.

I woke up feeling incredibly warm and heavy, looking around I saw my 'Mate' hugging me with his wings covering us. 

"Good morning Mate" he greeted, I tried to wiggle out of his arms but he tightened his grip, frustrated I teleported away from him and collided into a wall.

I looked around to discover this wasn't my home, it was a huge space in the centre of the room was a wide and deep swimming pool that had an artificial cave on it, there was a kitchen area, living area, closed bathroom and the area I was in was the bedroom which was enormous dues to the four king-sized bed, I had collided with a wall that had a one-way window.