Part 2

~Rukis POV~

I walked beside Giyuu while we went back to who knows where.

It might seem weird to follow someone who you just met and attempted to slay you, but something about him seemed....trustable.

"Can you read this...out loud?" I asked and held out my scroll.

Giyuu stopped and turned to the paper. He hesitated, but grabbed the paper and began reciting the words. Though him not understanding the words, he stuttered.

"Uzia Tyo I-intyou? Fu Ruki Takuru ay m-meto mui." He finally finished. Soon he flinched and dropped the scroll as a star shape symbol appears on his wrist.

"What the in actual-!?" He hissed as pain shot threw his arm.

"Now I am required to stay by your side! Yay!" I cheered.

The male held his wrist and glared at me.

"I would rather be alone." He stated.

"Thats to bad!" I yelled with a grin.

Giyuu sighed before turning before bashing off. I skipped after him. We soon arrived to a large building.

"Follow me." Giyuu stated and walked into the building.

"I was gonna follow anyways." I yelped.

"You can turn into your normal form now. Many people will attack you though." Giyuu said. I nodded before I went to my original look.

We stopped at a door that said Kageya on it. Giyuu knocked on the door. We heard a faint "come in" from inside.

Giyuu opened the door slowly before walking in. I floated in behind him, not wanting to walk.

"Hello Tomioka. I feel another presence with you. They are not human are they?" A man with scars on his face calmly asked. His voice was nice and calm. Like a music. It could calm anyone!

"Yes....this is Ruki. Though she may appear to be a demon....I feel as though she is not." Giyuu said before bowing to the man.

"Im no demon! I am a dragon!" I cheered.

"A dragon? I though they went existent many centuries ago." The man stated in confusion.

Giyuu looked utterly confused not know that dragons were real or that this is what they looked liked. From kid stories of course mad them seem like huge monsters with wings and reptilian like. Not human or demon like.

"We were forced into hiding! Many thought that we were like demons and killed us. We separated our kind from what you call home!" I stated.

"I see. I am Kageya Ubuyashiki. The master of the core of demon hunters." The man I know now as Ubuyashiki said with a soft smile.

"Ruki! Last name is not very important! Do you by chance of any dragon fruits?" I asked.

Giyuu tensed.

"Do not ask master for food." He whispered yelled.

"It is quite alright Tomioka. I am afraid I do not have any here. I am sorry Ruki." Ubuyashiki said.

"It is A OK! I will find some!" I said with a closed eyed smile and started spinning around in the air.

Ubuyashiki smiled more.

"How cheery you are. Say Ruki, would you like to be a slayer?" Ubuyashiki asked.

I stopped spinning and glanced at Ubuyashiki and Giyuu.

"I guess It could be fun." I said.

"Great my child. Tomioka I trust that you will get get around safely and out of the others sight for now." Ubuyashiki stated.

"Master I have no choice. Ruki had casted a bond spell so I cannot get rid of her. Ill up hold your wishes." Giyuu stated with his resting poker face.

"Thank you."