Part 4

Ruki floated behind the pliiars. They were on their way to one of the ramen houses not far from headquarters.

"Ruki-chan! you are going to need to form back. The people will freak out!" Mitsuri said while blushing lightly.

Ruki stopped and pouted.

"But that is to tiring! Besides! Everyone likes me!" Ruki cheered.

"You cocky bastard! Form now!" Sanemi yelled.

Ruki yelped before quickly forming into her human form.

"There now stop telling at me. Imma cry." Ruki whimpered. She then stepped onto the ground and skipped up to catch up with Giyuu.

Mitsuri smacked Sanemi on the arm. The male glared at the shorter female before quickly turning back around after seeing the deadly glare she was hiving him.

"What even is ramen?" Ruki asked as she jumped onto Giyuus back. The male made an "oof" sound then stumbled forward.

"You don't know what ramen is?!" Everyone gasps.

"You poor soul." Gyomei said.

"Ramen is a kind of food the humans eat." Shinobu stated.

"AND IT TASTES YUMMY!" Rengoku yelled.

"Do they have dragon fruit ramen?" Ruki asked.

~Rukis POV-

They all stared at me in confusion.

"No they do not." Giyuu stated.

I drew a sharp breath. I haven't had the fruit in awhile, and with all this transforming, I'll need to restore my energy.

I looked around and saw that we now in a town. People all gathered together. Laughing and playing. Some shopped and ate at the huts and stores. Its been so long since I've been out!

"Wow....this is what the humans world is like now!" I yelled.

Giyuu grunted in response.

"It is indeed flamboyant!" Uzai cheered.

Rengoku nodded his head and crossed his arms. His sun bright smile still plastered on his face.

Obanai rolled his eyes as he scratched his snakes chin.

"The people here are very nice and sweet! It makes me so happy that they all get along so well with new travelers!" Mitsuri blushed.

"Ara? I didn't know people travel here." Shinobu said in surprise beside Mitsuri.

Mitsuri nodded and clasped her hands together.

"Mhm! This towns marketing is top notch! All the store owners are always happy to serve them and even give them a discount! It so sweet! I wanna hug everyone here!" Mitsuri said with a closed eyed smile.

I looked at them.

"Really? People are that open? Wow. Since us dragons were hunted down, and hid, they started becoming more greedy and rude. Territory become a big issue. If you crossed a boundary, they came for your neck." I stated.

All the pillars looked at me in shock.

"Seems like sanemi." Muichiro stated as he stared at the sky.

"Pfft-" I caught my laughter.

Sanemi, who was ahead of the group now, heard the comment and stopped. His face became red from anger. Steam seemed to blow from his ears.

"HAH?! LISTEN HERE KID! I DO NOT FIGHT OVER FUCKING USELESSNESS SUBJECTS LIKE THAT!" He yelled.

We all stared at him dumbfounded.

I think I'll like it here.

Fun fact

Dragons have 3 forms. A human form, original form, and a core form. The core form is released when the dragon is filled with overloading rage and/or sadness.