III

THIRD PERSON POV

"No," Lisa said, "Thank you." She bopped Jennie from over the counter on the nose, leaving a little flour on it. Jennie giggled and walked about the apartment. She wanted to learn anything she could but there weren't really pictures to be found. Nothing personal to be found, really. "Put on a movie," Lisa said again from the kitchen.

She's talking so much, Jennie thought, excited. Jennie looked through the collection and found one she'd been meaning to see for a while, starting it on the massive screen. About thirty minutes later Jennie was engrossed with the movie, but a bowl of something that smelled incredible was placed in front of her. When she looked down for a second she saw a bowl of pasta. Lisa sat on the other edge of the couch, pasta bowl in one hand and fork in the other, her legs up so the soles of her feet touched Jennie's thighs. Jennie smiled at her and picked up the food, "Thanks this smells amazing."

It was. Jennie couldn't put her finger on why the pasta had been so good. She supposed the ingredients were just that fresh. Jennie continued to watch the movie as she ate. She noticed Lisa finish much quicker and realized how much bigger of a portion she'd been given. She realized in that moment how healthy Lisa tended to eat, and in how much moderation. Jennie was thankful for her metabolism at that moment. She wouldn't have the willpower not to eat as much of the spaghetti as humanly possible.

As Jennie ate, Lisa picked up a book and laid it in her lap. Jennie could feel Lisa's eyes on her, and she'd occasionally look over and make eye contact. Lisa would just smile a bit more, but keep watching her. It made Jennie blush.

They sat there as the movie continued, Lisa reading her book while Jennie watched, at ease.

As the movie neared an ending Jennie got more comfortable. From under her shirt she removed her bra, pulling it out with ease. "Things you learn at camp," she laughed to Lisa. She laid down herself, her legs sliding in next to Lisa's. She never found out how the movie ended. Her eyes fluttered shut, the feeling of Lisa's warmth against her, and she fell asleep.

Lisa smiled a little more when she noticed this. She pulled a small quilt off the back of the couch and covered both their legs. Then she rested her head sideways onto the cushion and slept herself.

The next morning Lisa awoke first and was completely showered, dressed, and ready for the day before Jennie was even awake. She gently shook Jennie's shoulder and woke her up. She couldn't help but watch the unimpeded breasts under Jennie's shirt move and press and stretch at the fabric.

The two ate breakfast together, simple bowls of cereal. Jennie asked things through it, most getting a nod, a head shake, a shrug, or no answer if it wasn't 'yes or no'. As they were leaving the apartment back to the car, she asked. "Did you ever ask your parents why they named you Lalisa? I mean, I stalked you online a bit and saw you were born March 27th but is there a reason why the named you like that?"

"New beginnings," Lisa said. Jennie looked at her surprised she got a response.

"Like...you represented new beginnings?" Lisa nodded. They were just getting to the car and Lisa opened Jennie's door for her. Jennie gave her a little hug around her shoulders. She was happy in that moment that Lisa wasn't too much taller than her, it was nice to be able to stay level and give her a proper hug.

"I think they were right," Jennie said, getting in the car. Lisa closed the door and walked around the back with a smile.

Lisa drove Jennie to her apartment so she could get ready for the day. When Jennie got out of the car she looked back to see Lisa sitting in the car. Jennie skipped back and knocked on the passenger side window. "Well come in!" She said, and it was her turn to walk away quickly. Lisa swallowed a little and went inside with Jennie.