IV

THIRD PERSON POV

To Jennie it felt like it was all for her. Once again she was shocked out how quickly Lisa had her approaching a point of no return. Her legs wrapped around Lisa's head, her thighs surrounding with blonde hair showing between them. She felt Lisa's tongue dive deep into her pussy and Jennie grabbed at Lisa's hand. She put one of the redhead's fingers in her mouth as she started to cum, flooding her new lover's tongue as she sucked hard on the finger to keep from screaming in ecstasy.

Lisa finally slowed her oral assault as the legs around her head pulsed to a looser and looser grip. When she was done Lisa sat up and pulled the finger from Jennie's mouth, sucking on it herself as a little show for Jennie, who watched intently.

"Thanks for the reports," Lisa said. Jennie sat up quickly all of a sudden and kissed Lisa deeply. Jennie pulled away and wiped her lover's face of her orgasm.

"Sorry," Jennie said, feeling like she made a mess.

"I love it," Lisa told her and then she smiled.

Really smiled.

With Jennie's hands holding her face Lisa gave a big, normal, open mouth teeth showing smile. Jennie was frozen in awe. "Look at you, baby" she whispered. Her teeth were straight and pearly, and her lips still looked good enough to kiss again and again. The look of the smile had nothing to do with the rarity of it, "You look perfect." Jennie kissed her again. "Can you join me in the bed tonight?"

Lisa responded by letting her smile continue after the kiss and pulling down Jennie's panties. "Hey, what're you-" Jennie's words were cut off. Lisa pushed the panties into Jennie's mouth and Jennie, confused at first, accepted them.

"These will help you stay quiet."

Then Lisa turned Jennie around and raised her dress up, looking at her bare, thick ass. Lisa went back and forth. Some days she was obsessed with Jennie's breasts, others with her butt. Today was a butt day. She spread Jennie's legs open, bent her over the desk, and dove into her pussy from the reverse direction for the second time. Jennie protested for a moment, but her eyes glazed over and she accepted being absolutely worshipped. As far as joining her in bed that night, Jennie took it as a yes.

 As far as joining her in bed that night, Jennie took it as a yes

Jennie cooked dinner at Lisa's apartment that night. Lisa felt a little odd being waited on like this but she stayed in her nook enjoying the scents from the meal being cooked for in her kitchen.

"Ready!" Lisa heard. She slid a mark into her book and went to her bookcase, sliding the book back in its spot. She went to the table and saw a lovely looking grilled chicken salad with a small bowl of mashed potatoes on the side. "I know you don't want too many calories," Jennie said, "But I promise I can make some good mashed potatoes." Jennie sat in her chair as Lisa reached hers, but Lisa kept walking and cupped her chin to give her a kiss.

"Looks lovely," Lisa said, then took her seat.

A few minutes into eating Jennie couldn't hold back. The pretense of a nice romantic meal before they slept together for the first time was thrown out the window, "I want to shower together," She blurted out. Lisa smiled, closed lipped, and looked at her.