V

"C-clean yourself up," Lisa said. Jennie bit her lip and nodded. She wiped off her cheek and licked it away. Then her breasts. And finally her hands. The taste made her have to close her eyes and feel the warmth fill her whole body.

"That was amazing," Lisa said.

"More for me than you I think," Jennie said, smiling and helping Lisa back into her pants. Lisa shook her head. "Well," Jennie responded with a mischievous grin, "Agree to disagree then."

That night the two were eating dinner as usual

That night the two were eating dinner as usual. All of a sudden Lisa, for the first time, started a conversation.

"Why do you love me?" She asked.

Jennie put her fork down, shocked by the question's content and source. "Why?"

Lisa nodded.

"Because...I don't know, so many reasons. It's hard to put into words. You of all people should understand that," Jennie laughed, "Why do you love me?"

"You make me happier than I've ever been."

Jennie paused. She felt her face get hot, like she was going to cry, but she didn't. She held back, "I don't know how to say it better than that, but I feel the same."

"Can you say it?"

Jennie smiled, "You make me happier than I've ever been."

Lisa smiled very wide. "Thank you."

Later that night, as the two applied lotion to their bodies, Jennie thought about sex. The one thing they had yet to do. She wanted it so bad but she loved the control Lisa had and didn't want to step over that line without knowing Lisa was comfortable. As if on cue, though, as Jennie walked to the closet to get her pajamas, she felt a pull on her arm. Oh thank god, she thought.

Down onto her back Jennie fell, the bed creaking slightly. Lisa climbed right on top of her. "I'm so wet already," Jennie said, "Just go, please." The two shared a deep kiss, tongues twirling. Jennie sucked on Lisa's tongue as the tip of Lisa's member teased her pussy making her moan all over the redhead's tongue. "Please, please, put it in."

Slowly, Lisa held Jennie's pussy lips open and slid inside. Jennie cursed and yelled 'oh my god' again and again as it filled her. She'd never felt so filled in her life. It was touching every inch there was to touch inside her. Like a perfect fit. Lisa slid in halfway before retracting, then sliding in again and going a little further.

Their moans mixed and filled their ears as the two of them became one. Lisa's cock slowly made its way in and out as Jennie held her ass and her back and hair, grabbing whatever she could. Their lips stayed grazing against each other, one of them occasionally kissing the other, but neither of them were able to focus on much else besides the pleasure and each other's eyes.

By the time Lisa was able to move in all the way for the first time Jennie was already cumming. Her body shook and held Lisa's cock where it was for a while as her pussy spasmed all over it. Lisa gripped the sheets around Jennie to keep from finishing herself. She could have, but she wanted to move some first. When Jennie started coming down, Lisa began to move.

"You feel incredible," Lisa moaned as every inch of her sensitive cock was drenched and massaged by Jennie's perfect pussy.

"Are you kidding, you feel incredible. Fuck you're so hard." Lisa's hips moved expertly. Her cock made Jennie feel pleasure in places inside her body that had never been touched before. She was almost crying it was so intense, like a sensory overload that was just one step away from painful. But it wasn't. It was perfect. It was the most perfect pleasure she'd ever experienced. She loved feeling Jennie's skin against hers, their breasts pressed together. Again and again Jennie's pussy would tighten and add even more wetness as orgasms wracked her body again and again, making the sliding even easier for Lisa.

Lisa just watched each time Jennie hit ecstasy. The smile that graced Jennie's face was so pure and sweet. Lisa's moans grew even louder and Jennie grabbed her face and kissed her hard. "Cum for me baby," she said, "Please! I don't...ah!" Jennie paused as again her body writhed, but she held off an orgasm for now and she whimpered to Lisa, "I don't know how much more I can take. Cum inside of me. Please. Please. Fuck. Please."

The words were enough, let alone the most glorious pleasure that had ever graced its way between Lisa's legs. She nodded, kissed Jennie, and screamed. Jennie let go as she did, feeling the immense, hot substance fill her again and again as Lisa kept moving inside her. Every thrust was another pulse in the orgasm and another shot of warmth inside her. It was so much more than Jennie had ever felt before, it felt never ending. She could feel its warmth drip out of her as Lisa kept going and going and going. It was impossible to know how long, one minute? One hundred? Finally, Lisa slowed down, a few aftershocks still wracking her body, cock twitching inside Jennie giving Jennie little shocks of love every few seconds.

The evidence of their orgasms mixed and continued slowly spilling out as they held each other, Lisa in between Jennie's legs. Under normal circumstances, Lisa would be hard again already, but she knew Jennie was done, and her mind seemed to will her body to follow suit. The two stayed there a long while, whispering to each other.

"We're all dirty again," Jennie said, "I'm sorry, I'll wash your sheets."

"In the morning," Lisa said.

"Do you have spare sheets?"

"Mhm."

"Good," Jennie stroked January's blonde locks. She felt a bit of an aftershock and remembered everything that had just happened, practically fangirling about it in a breathy whisper. "That was amazing. God. I loved feeling your body finally. You're so hot. Oh my god. That was amazing. Did you like it?"

"Of course," Lisa giggled.

Jennie had never heard Lisa make a sound like that, and it brought a warmth to her heart like she'd never known.

"I love you," Lisa said.

"I love you." Jennie repeated back, the warmth growing even hotter than it was between her legs.

This is perfect, Lisa thought. She'd never felt more at peace or more like herself. This girl was bringing out the best in her and, perhaps for the first time, making her feel truly comfortable. "I love you," Lisa said again, not sure what else to say.

Jennie smiled wide and repeated it once more. "I love you too."

The End

Well hope you liked this story, it was kind of cool writing this, let's wait for me to have more inspiration for another story, bye
☆ ~('▽^人).