part2

AT NIGHT

As soon as Armaan enter the house, he look around to see Aana as usual sitting in front of the television... Bi was sitting with her as Riddhima was no where to be seen... Armaan understood Riddhima must be in her room so without bothering to let Bi and Aana knows about his arrival, Armaan move towards Riddhima room which was upstairs next to his room...

Armaan thought it would be best to give the room next to his to Riddhima as she is the one to take care of Aana from now... Whenever she used to studies when Aana is sleeping, it would be easy for her if she is close to Aana so she could keep an eye on her... So without delaying as he want so many answers from her, Armaan move to her room banging in making Riddhima look at him with the sudden enter as the door bang on the wall...

Riddhima who was sitting in front of her laptop doing work, maybe studying stood up seeing Armaan that too banging like that in her room... He never come to her room without permission but seeing Armaan enter without asking for permission, she was really shocked with his behavior...

Before Riddhima could ask anything Armaan stood in front of her and hit the file hardly on the table next to her laptop... Riddhima look at Armaan and than at the file which was now carelessly laying on the table, she turn back her gaze on Armaan as she saw anger in his orbs which she never saw in her stay still now in Mallik Mansion with him, Aana and Bi...
'Armaan yeh...' Riddhima was cut by Armaan...
'Kyun Riddhima, kyun aapne nhi bataya mujhe...' Armaan said holding her through her shoulder tightly letting his finger dig in her skin...
'Ouch, Armaan... U r hurting me, kiya problem hai aap bataenge...' Riddhima asked struggling to get out from his hold...
'Dost maanna ta na aapne mujhe, toh aapne itni badi baat kyun chupa ya mujhse Riddhima...' Armaan asked again...

Riddhima was very surprise with Armaan behavior, she didn't get any idea of what Armaan was talking about... What she hasn't tell him about, what she has hidden from him, she has no clue... Riddhima look at Armaan as their eyes met, with so much emotions in his orbs... For the first time, they try to understand what was going through in each other heart and mind by looking through each other eyes...

Tears form in Riddhima eyes feeling pain as Armaan nails were leaving marks on her bare shoulder as she was wearing a sleeveless tank top with a legging which she used to wear at night time... Armaan who was hurt more than angry, loose his hold seeing water forming in Riddhima orbs... He don't know why he felt so bad that he was physically hurting her...

When Armaan hold got lose, Riddhima move his hand away from her as she rubbed her shoulder, trying to less the pain... She look at him with question in her eyes not understanding about Armaan sudden change of behavior that leads him to hurt her like that... She took the file which Armaan left on the table, she open it and go through the file as she don't understand why Armaan was reacting seeing her information as she had never hide it from him or from his company...

Riddhima look back at Armaan who stood still looking at him, she show him the file as if asking what was wrong in that as she didn't find anything wrong... Armaan who calm himself, understood the unspoken words hidden in her eyes...
'Riddhima Shashank Gupta, aap Dr. Shashank Gupta, Best Surgeon ke beti ho... Who is one of the richest person...' Armaan asked...
'Armaan, maine kabhi apni identity hide nehi kiya hai... Yeh aapke company ka file haina, jaha aap apne saare employees ke information rakhte hai... Maine bhi yeh fill kiya hai, bina kuch chupaye toh aap aaj yeh sawal mujhse kyun puch rahe ho...' Riddhima asked...
'Riddhima, aapne kabhi apni family ke baare mein kuch kaha kyun nehi...' Armaan asked...
'Aap issiliyeh mujhse naraz hogayi ya kuch aur baat hai Armaan...' Riddhima asked...
'Aap Siddhant Modi koh jaante ho???' Armaan asked her...
'Haan jaanta hoon, meri shaadi uske saath fixed hone wala ta...' Riddhima said...
'Riddhima, mujhe samajh nehi aa raha... Aap itni rich family se ho, toh aapko paison ki zarurat kyun pad gayi aap yaha Aana ke nanny banke rehne ke liyeh tayyar hogayi, kyun...???' Armaan asked...