part2(C)

A DAY LATER

Armaan had to stay back in Mumbai for a night as his problem didn't solve in a day... Armaan call Aana who complain and make him say sorry for god knows how many times... Also Aana make Armaan promise that he would bring gifts for her or not she wouldn't talk to him and how can Armaan deny any request from or order from his darling daughter...

After staying away for a night, by evening Armaan has come back with his both hands fill with bags... As soon as he enter the house and call Aana, she came running to him... Armaan sit on his knee as Aana run to his arms hugging him tight around his neck... Hearing Aana excited voice, Riddhima who was making dinner came out from the kitchen knowing Armaan has come... Bi who was with Aana, also had come behind her and seeing the scene she stood in a distance...

Armaan look at Bi and then his eyes move around as if he was searching someone... His eye laid on Riddhima who stood near the kitchen door as she admire him and Aana, Armaan smile to her which she return and turn her gaze away from them...
'Ma, Pa aagaya...' Aana said excitedly as Armaan carried her in his arm....

Everyone smile seeing Aana happy face, Riddhima move back to the kitchen to finish her work while Armaan got busy with Aana showing her gifts, also he had bought a gift for Bi and Riddhima... When Riddhima was still busy in kitchen, Aana call her as Armaan said he had bought gift for her Ma too... Riddhima came out hearing Aana calling her...
'Kiya huva baby...' Riddhima asked...
'Pa gift laya...' Aana said pointing to a wrapped gift which was in Armaan hand...
'Mere liyeh...' Riddhima asked...

Aana nodded her head excitedly, Bi stood up knowing Riddhima and Armaan would feel awkward in her present... Bi left saying she would check rest of the dinner, Aana got busy with new toys and dresses her Pa has bought for her... Riddhima look here and there knowing Armaan gaze were on her, she felt nervousness sensing Armaan strong gaze... Armaan stood up and move to her, Riddhima look at him who gave a smile to her...
'Pata nehi aapko accha lagega ya nehi, kal main aapko baahar lejana chahta hoon... Ummeed karta hoon, aap yeh dress pehenenge...' Armaan said forwarding the gift...
'Armaan, kiya zarurat ti...' Riddhima was about to deny when he cut her...
'Kyun nehi, aap Aana ki ma ho... Aap itna sab kuch kiya hai, mere liyeh... Yeh bohot chota gift hai Riddhima, bas ek hi request hai kal yeh pehenna aap... Mujhe accha lagega...' Armaan said taking her hand and keeping the gift in her palm...

Riddhima smile hearing his words, she was about to thank him but Armaan just blink his eyes understanding what she was going to say... Armaan left to his room to fresh up before dinner, an excited Aana pull Riddhima on the carpet as she shows her new toys and dress to her Ma... Riddhima smile seeing Aana smile which give warm to her heart, she just hugs her not wanting to leave her and let her smile fade ever...

NEXT DAY NIGHT

As Armaan has already tell Riddhima he wants to take her out, Riddhima got ready in the dress Armaan has given her the previous night... Armaan inform Bi so she wouldn't wait for them in dinner, Riddhima make Aana had her dinner before she left to get ready... Some how, Bi manage to make Aana agree to sleep in her room for the night as Armaan and Riddhima was going out...

Aana was excited as it has been days that Bi didn't read any story for her and when Bi mention she has some new stories for her... As the following day was Sunday, Armaan and Riddhima wasn't worried that Aana will be awake till 9pm as usually Riddhima put her to bed by 8 in week days... So by the time Armaan has come, Bi had took Aana with her to keep her busy not letting her see Armaan and Riddhima leave as they know she will insist to go with them...

Armaan got ready and he came out to check if Riddhima was ready, it was 8 30 now... Armaan knock on Riddhima's room door to get a quick reply from Riddhima asking to give her two minutes... Armaan smile knowing how much time these girls would take to get ready... He stood with his back towards the door, he was surprise that exactly in two minute he heard the door nob click open...