Epilogue (3)

1 YEAR LATER

Sun rays peep inside the room in between the curtains, Riddhima sleep got disturb with the sun rays touching her face... Riddhima turn in her sleep but not feeling Armaan by her side, she slowly open her eyes trying to adjust her vision to the light... Riddhima eyes were still filled with sleep as if she get to sleep peacefully after months... Remember the previous night incident, Riddhima rubbed her eyes as she look around to see where Armaan has gone...

Seeing the sight in front of her as she turn to the right side, smile form in her lips as she admire the beautiful sight which she had always want to see after she got married to Armaan... Resting her head back, Riddhima keep watching Armaan who was sleeping in sitting position as he securely hold their newborn baby in his arms... Riddhima never knew when the baby has wake up as after restless nights, after delivering the baby in midnight she never realized how she fall in deep slumber that her sleep didn't get disturb by the baby...

Riddhima didn't know how long she kept watching them but baby move in sleep making Armaaan sleep disturb and with startled he open his eyes as he look at the baby making sure the baby was safe... Riddhima saw how Armaan hold got tight as if he might let the baby fall, she know how much Armaan loves his baby that he can never thought to harm them but he don't trust himself when it comes to his children...

While Riddhima was lost in them, Armaan saw Riddhima was awake and he slowly move towards her with the baby... Even the baby has woke up so Riddhima check the time and she saw it was early morning... She had been sleeping for 5 hours without feeding the baby, so she try to sit but Armaan stop her...
'Leit ke feed karo baby koh...' Armaan said...
'Nehi Armaan, main tik hoon...' Riddhima said again trying to sit...

Armaan help her to sit comforterbly with pillow on her back, Riddhima smile with his care and Armaan gave the baby to her carefully as Riddhima hold the baby looking the small one laying inside the pluffy white blanket cover its small body... Riddhima care the baby cheek, trying to believe it was true that she was holding their baby finally after 9 months... This was the one who she had been feeling inside her womb from 5 months before she got to hold in her arms...

Armaan who was sitting next to Riddhima, look at her expression feel bless to see his wife looking fresh and calm as from last few months she had been very restless due to the pregnancy... Armaan loves to pamper and shower love on her but it was very hard for him to see his love so restless every night as the days got close them to welcome their second baby as they believe Aana is their first baby...

When the baby started to suck taking the feed, Riddhima close her eyes as she relax... Armaan put his arm around her shoulder making Riddhima head rest on his shoulder as he softly care Riddhima arms... Feeling Armaan soft care, Riddhima after sometimes open her eyes and gave her beautiful smile which Armaan returns...
'Bi koh call karke dekho, Aana uti ya nehi...' Riddhima asked as Aana was a early riser now...

It was 7 am in the morning and time for Aana to wake up as they put her early to bed on week days... However sometimes they let her stay till 10 pm at Saturday nights but its a must to her to be on bed by 8 pm in school days... As today was a week day, they knows she would wake on her usual time and not seeing either of them she would give a hard time to Bi...

Armaan dial home number as it ring for three four times before it was answer by none other than their darling daughter... Armaan knows she would shoot her questions and would be very much upset not seeing them, specially her Ma as she also had been eagerly waiting for her brother or sister to come... Armaan put the mobile on speaker, knowing her question would be shoot on both...
'Betu...' Armaan call her which make her shoot her questions on him...
'Pa, kaha ho aap... Ma kaha hai... Aap dono itni jaldi kyun chali gayi... Mujhe kyun nehi utaya... Kaha ho aap dono... Mujhe kyun nehi legayi saath... Pa, kuch toh bolo... Ma kaha hai....' Aana said making both Armaan and Riddhima smile...
'Baby, aap kab uti...' Riddhima talk knowing she needs to now her Ma is fine...
'Aap kaha ho Ma... Aur main abhi uti hoon... Lekin aap dono itni subah kaha gayi...' Aana asked...
'Betu, hum aapke bina nehi aana chahta ta lekin aana pada...' Armaan said...
'Kaha ho aap... Kab waapas aa rahe ho...' Aana asked...
'Baby, aapke liye ek surprise hai... Aap jaldi se good girl ke tarah brush karke shower lo... Phir breakfast karo tab tak aapke Pa aapko lene aayenge, tik hai...' Riddhima said making Armaan look at her...
'Aap kyun nehi aa rahi Pa ke saath...' Aana asked...
'Main abhi nehi aa sakti issiliyeh aapko meri paas aana hoga baby, aap aayenge na apni Ma ke paas...' Riddhima asked as she rocked the baby in her arms...
'Of course Ma, Pa aap jaldi aajao mujhe lene... Main tayyar hojati hoon...' Aana said...
'Sure betu, lekin yeh mat bhulna aapko surprise ke baad school jaana hai...' Armaan said...
'I know Pa...' Aana said...
'Baby, Bi koh pareshan mat karna aap...' Riddhima said...
'Bilkul nehi karungi, main jaldi tayyar hojati hoon...' Aana said..
'Love u baby...' Riddhima said...
'Love u too Ma... Bye...' Aana said...