EPILOGUE: |Last part|

1 YEAR LATER

'Ma, jaldi kalo...' Aana said as she wait for Riddhima who was sitting in front of the mirror...
'Baccha, aaj toh tumhare Ma koh bohot waqt lagega tayyar hone mein...' Bi said as she help Riddhima...
'Kyun...' Aana asked innocently...

'Ab tumhare har kyun ka jawab tumhare is Ma ke paas hoti hai, meri paas nehi...' Bi said smiling as finally Riddhima was ready...
'Nehi Bi, meri aane se pehle aap hi toh iski har kyun ka jawab dete ho... Toh aaj kaise badhal gayi...' Riddhima said as she turn to Bi and Aana...
'Kyunki ab tum jo aaye ho iski Ma banke iski har kyun ka jawab dene... Main bohot khush hoon Riddhima, tum hamesha humhare saath rahenge ab... Meri dar bhi ab khatam hogayi...' Bi said...
'Kaisa dar Bi...' Riddhima asked as she move to Aana who was sitting on bed...
'Woh dar yeh sochke kiya hoga jab tumhare parents aakar tumhe lejaenge, tum kissi aur se shaadi karenge... Aana tumhare bina ab ek pal bhi nhi rehsakti...' Bi said as she stood next to Riddhima and Aana who was now sitting on bed with Aana on Riddhima's lap...

Riddhima smile hearing her, it was true along with Armaan even Aana can't live without her for a second... Riddhima look at Aana who was now 4 years old beautiful kid who has grown in last one year... It's been 1 year and 6 months now that Riddhima has been staying with them and today, finally she was going to be her mother in true sense... Aana gave Riddhima, her best smile when Riddhima look at her...

Their moment was disturb with a knock on the door, Bi went to unlock as it was lock and she open the door to see Armaan standing outside all ready for his big day of his life... Bi smile as she put a black dot on behind Armaan ear, Armaan gave her his dimple smile seeing how much love Bi has for him...
'Sab tayyar hogayi...???' Armaan asked trying to peep inside the room...
'Tum khud dekhlo apni dulhan aur beti koh.... Der mat karna, mehmaan aane wale hai...' Bi said moving out as she left giving some moment for Armaan and Riddhima with Aana as Armaan nodded his head telling Bi he had heard her...

Seeing Armaan at the door, Aana jump off from Riddhima lap making her smile... Aana run to Armaan and hugs him around his legs, Armaan look down as he close the door and took Aana in his arms... Armaan look at his beautiful daughter who was looking beautiful as ever in dark cream net lehenga with red velvet long choli... Aana hair was left open as it reach on her shoulder lenght with a little bun and a cream flower attach to it... Cream earrings and a single bangle was on her left hand...

AANA'S DRESS

Armaan kiss her cheeks making her smile wide feeling her father's love, she put her hands around Armaan neck as she kiss back on Armaan's cheek making his dimple get deep

Armaan kiss her cheeks making her smile wide feeling her father's love, she put her hands around Armaan neck as she kiss back on Armaan's cheek making his dimple get deep... Riddhima smile seeing father daughter, she stood watching them as they were busy in each other...
'You are looking beautiful betu...' Armaan said caring her cheeks...
'Pa looks handsome too...' Aana said hugging Armaan with her cheek touching his...

Armaan was wearing a red and dark cream sherwani looking handsome as ever, he look around to see his bride standing near the bed... Armaan smile to her which Riddhima return and he move towards her as his eyes never leave her for a second... Aana look towards Riddhima as she open her one hand as if asking Riddhima to join them... Riddhima happily move to them and hugs Aana who was in Armaan's arm as she gave a quick kiss on Aana's cheek...