"Why do i feel funny?"

"Beau... I have something to tell you" Beau and Quinn were currently on her couch watching movies and cuddling

"What's up Babe?" Beau asked stuffing her face with popcorn

"So you know last week the way Finn was acting all weird with me and you like staring at us? Well during the week he asked me to meet him in the auditorium and to not tell you so I decided to do it to see what he said" Quinn explained

"And?"

"Well he told me he was still in love with me and how he thinks he'd be a better match for me than you would and he wants me to break up with you"

Beau just stared at Quinn while thinking.

"Do you think he's a better match for you than me?" Beau asked confidently

"No of course not I told him I'd never leave you for him, For anyone in fact" Quinn said smiling

"Well that's all I need to here then isn't it" Beau smirked while kissing Quinn

"In fact I'm gonna show you how much of a better match I am for you than him" Beau muttered into Quinn's neck while Quinn blushed.

"╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳"

The next day Beau walked into school and seen Brittany wearing leg warmers on her arms which she didn't even question since it was Brittany and if she was being honest it did look kind of cool.

Beau seen Finn up at his locker so she decided it was best to confront him now about trying to get with Quinn.

"Hey Orca" Beau shut his locker

"What do you want Beau?"

"I want you to stay away from my woman" Beau said smartly

"Listen Beau I know she's into me I can feel it, I can provide things you can't for her, She'd rather me over you any day trust me on this one" He said smirking

"Listen here Hudson, A comment like that a few weeks ago would've shook me but I had a wake up call, I'm Beau Evans I'm ten times better than you at everything, Football,Glee, Even at getting girls and I'm a dyke that must sting Finn"

"We'd be more suited together" Beau could tell he was starting to get insecure and this was where she had to shoot him down all together she looked around and spotted Quinn.

"Look at her Finn, Was she ever that happy when she was with you? I mean really look at her she's practically glowing and if you'd like to take a look at her neck you could realize she's also getting the satisfaction she needs and deserves unlike when she was with you, I heard you just laid there when you fooled around and you were even dumb enough to believe she loved you enough to have a baby with you? Sounds pretty stupid to me, So I suggest you go and try to get with Berry because she's the only one dumb enough to even go there" Beau ranted and Finn just stared at her before walking away. 

Beau was smiling to herself when she felt a pair of hands wrap around her waist.

"Guess who?"

"Is it Beyoncé? Please let it be Beyoncé" She felt her sides being tickled and she was in fits of laughter.

"I'm just kidding stop Quinn!" Beau turned around to see her girlfriend looking as beautiful as ever, she just stared at her for a few moments longer than she should've which made Quinn blush.

"Are you excited to play your game later?"

"Mhm I hope you can be there" Beau said hopefully

"Of course baby, I'm going with your mom" This made Beau swoon she loved the fact of Quinn and her mom getting along, Quinn had been around a lot more recently and most of the time she wasn't even with Beau, She was helping her mom with dinner which Beau sometimes felt jealous but she just sat there and watched most of the time.