"I knew you'd do it"

This was it,

This was the week the glee club were heading to Nationals,

The whole reason Beau was even in the Glee Club.

"Guys, I have news. To celebrate our impending win at nationals I got us all 13 tickets... to Broadway's longest-running show ever... Cats." Rachel exclaimed handing out the tickets and Beau quirked a brow.

"Whoo!"

"You might want to check the dates on those tickets, Rachel... because Cats closed about 11 years ago." Beau said looking at the ticket and Quinn smirked knowing how much her girlfriend secretly loved Broadway musicals.

"How do you know Evan's?" Santana giggled.

"I um" She nervously laughed and Quinn pecked her cheek loving every second of her girlfriend being a dork.

"He did seem crazy. He charged my credit card
by swiping it through his butt crack." Rachel mumbled to herself.

"╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳"

"Okay. Welcome to the Intercontinental
New York Times Square. Your rooms are on the seventh floor." The woman smiled and Mr Schue took the room keys off her.

"Great."

"Are you planning on fitting all those kids in two rooms?"

"Yeah. Well, this is all we can afford." He shrugged and the women nodded.

"I was just thinking about splitting 'em up
boys and girls."

"You guys in for the show choir competition?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Most of the other teams split by sexual orientation." She shrugged and Mr Schue knew they had to do it by boys and girls.

"Hey, Beau come on let's get a drink" Puck tapped Beaus shoulder and her eyes lit up and went right off with him leaving Quinn shaking her head.

"Hey, Finn, where the hell is Puckerman and Beau?" Mr schue asked.

"Um..." Finn mumbled and looked at the duo sitting at the bar.

"I'll have a Manhattan." Beau smiled charmingly at the bar tender.

"Do you even know what's in a Manhattan?" The women smirked.

"Yeah. Me. For the first time. Which is why I wanna celebrate with a cocktail." Beau laughed and hit pucks shoulder before Mr Schue came in between the two of them.

"Guys, group meeting. In the room now." He said sternly.

"No, I want my drink" Beau whined until she seen Quinn.

"Beau I'd suggest you get your ass up to the room before you don't get this ass" Quinn whispered and Beau out her head down and moped up to the room.

"Beau by the way you'll be in with the boys, I want no funny business between you and Quinn" Mr Schue said as the entered the elevator.

"What?" Beau deadpanned.

"Yeah I'm sorry I need you all on your A game" Beau looked at Quinn who was laughing and then back at puck who was also laughing.

"╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳"

"Do you know that I can get an ahi tartare and a steak sandwich at 3:00 in the morning
from their all-night dining menu? I feel like Eloise." Kurt said reading the menu.