"Thats a break"

"All right, guys. Nationals are just a few weeks away, and it's time to bear down. Okay, your singing at Regionals was amazing, but your dancing...It's booty camp time." The glee club was currently In the auditorium getting up to scratch on their dance moves.

"Booty!" Artie cheered.

"So let's get it going. Five, six, seven, eight. Push yourselves, guys. Vocal Adrenaline takes no prisoners."

Everyone started to dance and run through the routine till Finn decided to throw out his hands and hit Rachel in the face and everyone heard a crack.

"Oh! I'm so sorry." Finn dropped to the ground beside Her.

"Are you okay?" Everyone surrounded her.

"I'm bleeding."

"Let's get you to a doctor."

"That's a break" Beau said making Rachel look at her in fear and Quinn hit her in the back of the head.

         "╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳"

"Oh my God, you're getting a nose job." Quinn said in disbelief.

"I'm...considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum."

"So, a nose job." Santana said.

"Look, I'm... I'm happy with the way that I look, okay? And I've embraced my nose. But let's say I wanted to have a slightly more demure nose. Like Quinn's, for example. I-I would never change my appearance for vanity, but, I mean, the doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent, which would help us all for Nationals."

"Possibly? What about the risks? Your voice is amazing as is, Rachel." Mr Schue said clearly upset.

"Hold up. Could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel's got a bit of a schnoz. I mean, I wouldn't know because, like Medusa, I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there aren't things that we wouldn't change about ourselves? I mean, I'm sure that Sam's been at the doctor's office and rifled through pamphlets on mouth reduction. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's not really using them anyways. And I'm definitely sure that Tina's looked into getting an eye de-slanting." Santana said getting a high five off Beau and getting a glare from Quinn.

"What it's true"

"That's extraordinarily racist."

"I'm keepin' it real."

"Sorry, Santana. I'm a beautiful person. I'm in love with myself, and I would never change a thing." Tina said proudly.

"Is that why you're wearing blue contacts today, Tina? Self-hating Asian." He mumbled.

"Not many Asian sex symbols, Mike. I'm just trying to be in fashion and mirror what I see in the magazines."

"My dancing kind of bothers me. Uh, it almost killed Rachel, but I like the way I look."

"Oh, please. You have weird, puffy pyramid nipples. They look like they're filled with custard." Sam tried to feel Finns nipples only to be swatted away. "You could dust them with powdered sugar and they could pass for some sort of dessert. Look, maybe Rachel's fine with having an enormous beak. Maybe she needs it to crack hard seeds. All I'm saying is that if you look in the mirror and you don't like what you see, you should change it."

"She's right I mean, You have to love yourself before you can love anybody else, I mean I obviously love myself but I know some people don't and I don't see anything wrong with them changing something they don't like do they can love themselves" Beau said looking around at everyone.