"Tell me something i dont know"

Regionals were this week and Glee Club still hasn't picked out there songs as per usual so tensions were running high in the club but Quinn was nervous over something else, Prom.

It's been Quinn's dream ever since she was a little girl to become Prom Queen and her chances of winning were very high since her Girlfriend was captain of the Football team but then again she still wasn't back on the Cheerios.

"Quinn you've been looking at them crowns for Quite a while now are you okay?" Beau asked her girlfriend very confused as to why she hasn't spoke in a while.

"Yes,I'm fine just thinking about how I'm gonna win Prom Queen" She said as she walked over and sat beside her girlfriend on her bed.

"So who are you gonna run with since I'm a girl?" Beau asked not even wanting to know the answer.

"Well I don't see the problem with you going for prom king if it doesn't make you uncomfortable?"

"No that's not really my thing Quinnie, You can run with someone else if you want" Beau said trying not to cringe.

"I don't want to make you feel bad babe"

"You want Quinn I promise" Beau held up her pinkie and Quinn linked it and they both kissed their hands it's become a habit of there's.

"Fine,But your always gonna be mine Bambi"Quinn said straddling her girlfriend and cuddling her.

"I know Fabray, I know"

           "╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳"

"Guys, I've got some bad news. You know how we decided on "Sing" by My Chemical Romance for Regionals. Well, I hold in my hand a cease and desist letter from the band. We can't do it." Beau rolled her eyes.

"Ugh, it was the perfect anthem."

"How much do you wanna bet Coach Sylvester had something to do with this?"

"So, what are we gonna do now?"

"I think...we should write original songs for Regionals." Rachel suggested and Beau couldn't be less interested in the whole thing.

"All those in favor of voting Rachel down a second time?" Santana said sarcastically.

"No, I think Rachel's right. This team works best when we push ourselves and do something a little different."

"Well, that's true but if all the other teams are doing amazing songs. We're not gonna be so good."

"You're right, we're not gonna be as good. We're gonna be better. We won't be using other peoples' words or music. It'll be our own. Our own heart, soul, not just our voices. We have a really talented songwriter in our midst. Rachel? I was thinking maybe you and I could write a song together." Beau was really confused as to why Quinn was defending Rachel but she still wasn't interested.

"I'm with Quinn and Rachel. I mean, if these two can agree on something it's probably an idea worth considering." Finn said which made Beau roll her eyes.

"W-wait, wait. So, suddenly you two are writing the music for Regionals? No way. I think that everyone should get a chance to write a song."

"Santana's right, we can do this."

"What do you think Mr. Schue?"

"I think we're doing original song for Regionals."

    "╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳"

"Uh, Mr. Schue I wrote a song too. I wrote it for Lauren with the help of Beau playing guitar. I-I know that when I sang "Fat Bottomed Girls" it might have hurt her feelings a little bit but, I think this makes up for it. It's got a bit of a rock-a-billy feel so it'd give us an edge this weekend."