First Come, First Serve (Smut)

So I have planned that most Sans will be given a single chapter consisting of lemon or smut. I don't want this to go on forever, so I'll focus on the main ones. If there is a Sans you desire to have a 'NOICE' night with Classic, let me know. Any who, much love to you all!   <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neither knew how long they had been asleep, only that when they awoke there were numerous eyes focused on them. To say the least, it freaked Classic out more than Nightmare. He seemed almost used to it. The glitching skeleton from before was frowning heavily toward Nightmare as most of the group shifted their gaze to Classic. Color washed over their faces as most chuckled nervously.

"Why are you guys even here? Don't you have classes?" Error seemed to snap, a deep snarl slipping from him.

"Yeah, 'We' did! Where have you been? You missed three classes you idiot and the Star trio are hounding us. They keep blaming us for kidnapping Classic! I told them we didn't, but here he is!" Nightmare chuckled as he glanced toward Classic. Even Classic was laughing slightly. The thought of the group panicking sent joy swimming through him.

"Ah, they'll be fine. It's a competition, so all's fair game!" Error choked slightly as he widened his sockets. Classic grinned as he snuggled closer to Nightmare.

"He knew? How?" Nightmare spoke up for Classic, everyone watching as he dosed off once more.

"He was awake when you and my brother made the game. It was funny when we spoke earlier. I was just as shocked finding out he knew!" Everyone seemed at a loss. Classic knew and hadn't been bothered in the slightest. Most would grow uncomfortable at the thought of numerous people seeking their affection. "Now, get out so he can sleep. I'll let you know when he's up, okay?" 

"Yeah... I don't believe that. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Error's response drew a raised eyebrow as Nightmare grinned.

"You'd do about anything. Out of us all, I'm pretty sure your that most perverted at times." 

"Nope. Killer has that medal without hesitation. I'll take second though!" Nightmare sighed before waving them out. Error grinned slightly before they all left, leaving Nightmare with a sleeping Classic. Somehow Classic had coiled himself in Nightmare's tentacles, but he seemed content. Almost peaceful and warm. Carefully he slipped beneath the covers as well, his arms pulled Classic close to his body. He felt the skeleton snuggle close, his breathing steady. His fingers gripped lightly to Nightmare's shirt as Classic's face nuzzled Nightmare's chest. The sight sent joy washing through him as he slowly drifted off. Being with Classic was a feeling he could get used to. The warmth was welcoming. His air was calming and refreshing. It made Nightmare only fall more in love with the skeleton. He would protect Classic. It had been so long since he felt the desire to hold someone close. He prayed it never left him.

A couple of hours had passed before Classic woke. He could hear yelling from the halls. He didn't need to leave. He knew exactly what was happening. His heart sank remembering the recent events. No one knew it was him beside Nightmare, which he owed a lot toward Nightmare. His new friend had aided him in more than one way. 

He slid from Nightmare's protection before he placed his bare feet on the wooden floor. Chills coursed through him as he fixed his clothes to look less ruffled. Zipping his jacket up entirely, Classic stumbled from the room. He avoided waking Nightmare, a small smile flickering over Classic's expression as he glanced once more at Nightmare. He seemed so at peace that it was quite adorable. Closing the door, Classic moved in the direction of the noise. He wasn't looking forward to seeing the carnage, but there was no avoiding it. 

His feet carried him toward the scene of the crime. Many students grouped in the halls, shocked and terrified faces on most. Classic spotted Dust and his group, a small smile forming on his face. Approaching, he waved slowly. They looked at him before completely ignoring the drama before them. It had shocked Classic slightly.

"I see someone woke up. Nightmare still asleep?" Classic nodded slowly as he leaned against the wall. He watched the human bodies be pulled from the bathroom, the sound of a vacuum filling the silence. It made Classic sick. He was thankful his father wished to protect him, but he wished he would avoid violence. It didn't solve anything, only created more problems.

"You okay?" Error's voice drew Classic's gaze. He was sweating slightly, his eyes losing their pinpricks. He shook his head slowly before the other's seemed to understand. Dust was the first to act. He slowly grabbed Classic's hand before leading him down the hallway. The group followed not too far behind, chatter reaching Classic's mind. He was happy they were kind. At first they would have seemed terrifying, but they were kind and caring. It was nice to have more 'family'. Someone to care for and hold close.

At some point Dust had snuck off from the other's. Classic hadn't truly noticed until it was too late. He found himself pulled into a room before the door was closed loudly. The sound of a lock sent shivers racing along Classic as Dust pinned him against the door. While it was uncomfortable for Classic, part of him refused to fight back. He had always been more submissive.

"Um... Dust, what are you doing?" He smiled low before whispering softly. His breath tickled as Classic trembled slightly. His reaction drew amused eyes.

"I'm stealing something first! Only fair, since it's all fair game in this little competition." Before Classic could speak, he froze as hands trialed his waistline. He hadn't meant to form an ecto body, which Dust didn't mind. He trailed fingers along the physical form as he leaned forward. His mouth met Classic's gently, his tongue seeking entrance. It was less of a question and more of an order. Obeying, Classic allowed Dust's tongue to explore his mouth. The sensation made his knees weak as he moaned slightly. The sound was like music to Dust. His hand slowly invaded Classic's shorts, his body tensing slightly at the feeling. A hand grasped his member lightly as it moved along the length. Shivers flooded Classic as he sank into the door more, Dust enjoying the vibrant blue coating Classic's face. 

"Dust... Wait..." There was a slight pause as Dust moved closer. His body was pressed to Classic's as he spoke softly to him.

"Com now love. If I don't help you, you'll have to seek aid from the others. They're less gentle than me and won't hesitate to simply bend you over." The words eased slight fear to the surface as Classic nodded slowly. Dust gave a victorious smile as he continued on. Eventually the stimulation had become too much for Classic. His legs gave out, but luckily Dust had noticed. He rose a knee, holding Classic up. His moans had grown louder, slightly muffled by his own jacket resting in his mouth. His whole body trembled as he neared his limits. Dust grinned wildly as he moved his hand faster. There was a slight moment of silence before Classic arched his spine. He pressed hard against the door as his body shook. A hot liquid leaked from Classic as Dust gave a satisfied expression. He removed his hand from Classic's shorts before bringing a finger to his mouth. Licking the substance, he gave a smirk as he spoke low. "Just as sweet as I'd have expected."

"I hate you..." Dust shook his head, lifting Classic up. He wrapped his legs around Dust as they moved toward the bed. Classic was exhausted and Dust could see it. Laying him on the mattress, he snuggled close as Classic drifted to sleep once more. Dust was amazed at the amount of sleep Classic had. He leaned closer before planting a kiss on Classic's skull. He had stolen the first kiss and had been the first to play with Classic. He would call that an accomplishment. While the others would be furious, Dust didn't care. It had been a fun time and he was looking forward to the future times he would spend with Classic. The thought left his imagination running wild as he too drifted asleep.

The sleepy boi! I love him so much!   <3