A Pleasant Nightmare <3 (Smut)

It's officially back! I have seen what I am to do with this, so enjoy the very sexual ride for Classic!

Also, Classic will have female parts in this chapter! Thought you should know! Any who, enjoy.   <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Classic stirred from his sleep before glancing at the clock. He felt a heavy sigh roll from his mouth as he climbed from the comfort. Dust was still asleep, a small smile forming on Classic's face. He would have loved to remain the night with Dust, but he was feeling slightly embarrassed around him after recent events. It had caught him off guard, but he hadn't hated it. The embrace and contact was refreshing. His lack of contact with people may have been the reason he was so chill with the idea of multiple skeletons seeking his heart. It made him feel needed and loved. So many years had passed where he hadn't felt physical interaction.

Slipping into the hallway, he carefully closed Dust's door before trailing down the long corridor. Most were already in their rooms for the night, waiting the normal lockdown. Classic wasn't entirely sure where his room was, but he believed he'd find it. He carried on down the hall in complete silence, his gaze occasionally transferring to the figure following him. The walls were leaking with a black substance again, a horrid smell enveloping Classic. He gagged slightly before calming himself. He opened his mouth to speak, but froze when a familiar voice reached him.

"Classic? Why are you wandering the halls this late?" Classic glanced toward Nightmare looming in his doorway. Somehow Classic had wandered back toward Nightmare. He gave a sheepish smile before sighing.

"I got lost. Honestly, no one showed me where my room is. It number 256..." Nightmare nodded before he reached out, his hand gently snatching Classic's wrists.

"What are you doing?"

"You won't make it to your room on time. Stay with me for the night and in the morning I'll show you around more, okay?" Classic nodded before smiling. The sight brought a blush to Nightmare as he chuckled softly. Entering the room, they took a seat before awaiting the announcement. Five minutes had passed before the headmaster called lockdown, the door automatically sealing everyone to their rooms. 

Nightmare had been pleased to see Classic so comfortable. He laid on the bed, his eyes scanning over an old book that had been collecting dust. Nightmare had taken the chair, aware Classic may want personal space. He had been more than happy for the moment of silence. 

"Thanks again for allowing me to stay in your room!" Nightmare shrugged before smirking. 

"Why wouldn't I let you stay. The longer you're with me, the less the others get time!" Classic chuckled before closing the book, his gaze directed toward Nightmare.

"Someone jealous? Maybe Selfish is the better word... Either way, it makes you cuter!" Classic's words caught Nightmare off guard. He raised an eyebrow before scoffing.

"I am not Jealous, just possessive. What is mine is no one else's." Nightmare had shifted his gaze toward the window.

"Well, what if someone already beat you to me?" Nightmare snapped his head toward Classic once more, a frown apparent. He gave a soft chuckle.

"Who?" 

"Dust. He found me after I left your room earlier today. We all were together at some point, but he found time to sneak away with me in tow. I'm not one person's Nightmare, you know that!" There was a long pause before Nightmare rose from the chair. He stalked closer, his eyes narrowing as a hand reached out. Fingers grazed Classic's cheeks as he moved closer.

"If that's true, than is it my go?" A smirk pressed to Classic as he lowered his voice, lacing it with seduction.

"If that is what you want. I'm here all night, so why miss the opportunity?" Nightmare smiled before pressing his mouth to Classic's. His tongue pleaded for entrance, which was granted. Their tongues danced as Nightmare pushed Classic against the bed, his hands moving Classic's legs to allow him between, Nightmare was still close to Classic, slight moans leaving Classic from the sensation of the kiss. Breaking away the kiss, Classic got a full view of Nightmare. His face was flushed but dyed in desire.

"God, look at you... So alluring. When I see you it makes me want to ravish you." 

"As you desire! I'm all yours tonight, N~I~G~H~T~M~A~R~E." He licked his mouth slowly, tilting his head to the side. The sight broke any ounce of control Nightmare had been willing to have. He grinned before he reached toward the chains still around Classic's wrists. Hanging the chain around the bedpost, he wrapped it around the piece of wood to constrict Classic's movements. The smaller skeleton chuckled before speaking softly. "Someone likes being kinky, no?"

"Don't say you don't love it, after all, your body tells the truth." Classic turned his head slightly. He had already formed a body for Nightmare, his lower region anticipating attention. Nightmare seemed to notice the lust in his eyes, a smirk crossing his expression. "Be glad these rooms are soundproof. You'll be a mess by the time I'm done."

"Oh, I can't wait!" He winked toward Nightmare, who in response carefully removed Classic's shorts. The sudden breeze sent chills over Classic as he trembled slightly from fingers grazing his female regions. Fingertips played with the lips before traveling toward the entrance. Slowly Nightmare pressed a finger in, adding another. Moving them around and sliding them in and out, he watched as Classic began to squirm. At times he could see Classic become engulfed in desire as he moved his body to plead for more. The sight sent Nightmare over the edge. He removed the fingers before leaning forward, his hands tossing Classic's legs on his shoulders. Classic could feel something press against him, his gaze falling. He smiled with anticipation as Nightmare pressed into him. 

Pain was the first feeling. He jerked slightly before whimpering. Nightmare froze momentarily before Classic signaled him to go on. He nodded before pushing in fully, the pain becoming pleasure as Nightmare began to thrust into him. Classic couldn't suppress his voice as Nightmare hit his sweet spot. Each hit granted him music to his ears. Classic would shake before his moans would escalate. Eventually he was so enveloped in pleasure he was a disaster. Nightmare observed him, a loving smile forming on his face. He was breathing slightly heavier as he thrust faster. His body was filled with warmth as his movements worked his body. He pressed deep into Classic, eventually feeling his body signal a need for release. He sucked in a breath as he positioned Classic up a bit before slamming into him. A warm liquid flooded Classic as he trembled, his scream of pleasure filling the room as he clenched his body. Every inch of Classic shook or twitched, Nightmare carefully pulling out.

He gently lowered Classic's legs and released the chains before watching as the skeleton snuggled against the tentacle. Nightmare smiled softly as he laid beside Classic. Carefully he pulled the blanket over them, his arms pulling Classic close. He welcomed the warmth Classic gave, a calming air pooling around them. 

"Sleep well Classic." He was responded with a groan, Classic snuggling closer. The action drew a smile as Nightmare closed his eyes, his mind falling into the darkness looming over his imagination. His mind was merely a blank sheet. There was normally nothing but bleakness. Yet that night, it was simply filled with Classic. The plain scenery was dyed beautiful to match Classic. It was a wonderful sight. Nightmare had never been more thankful than knowing Classic had changed him for the better. He truly had fell in love with Classic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if the chapter is a bit shorter. Also, Classic has the ability to avoid pregnancy. This is me requesting people don't ask 'Oh, won't he get pregnant?' cause no, he won't! Any way, hope you enjoyed the chapter.   <3