King Of Fadaka

"His name was Oba Bejide Adelanwa."
I stared at Amaka and Bamise for a long time. Like for a really long time. The idea they were trying to bring out was hilarious. Ludicrous. Amusing. Comical. Ridiculous. Laughable. It was such a dumb idea that I started laughing. I laughed hard and well. I laughed so much that I felt tears in my eyes.
"Bejide."
I stopped laughing and stared at Bamise and Amaka. My head hurt. My heart ached. And I was in great need of a nap.
Tick, tock, tick, tock..
"Never." I snarled, standing. I glared daggers into Bamise's head. Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick..
"Never in you life! Never in your fucking miserable life call me by that name again!"
"Jefferson..."
"No! Leave me alone! First, my best friend died. Then I found out he's been lying to me for years. Now you're telling me that I'm some stupid descendant of some fabled king? Do you think I'm stupid?"
Amaka stood and tried to place her hands on my shoulders. I slapped her hands away, harshly.
"Get the fuck away from me! Get away from me! All of you!"
"Jeff, I know it's hard for you to understand but it's true. The crown has been under your family for years. Your great grandfather, your grandfather, your father-"
"Was an accountant. My dad was a regular guy who worked as a regular accountant and lived a regular life! He wasn't some ruthless heartless leader of a group of criminals that ran around killing people. He was a normal person. Like me, like my mom, like my brother! My grandfather was normal! My entire family is normal!"
I gripped the chair as tears started to flow in torrents. Why were they trying to ruin my normal life? My life was a regular boring life before all of this. First, the girls. Now this! Everything was trying to ruin, my, life!
Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock...
They're trying to ruin my life! I was already starting to get over dad's death. I was already beginning to smile and have fun with the girls. With my friends! Now, everything was crumbling down. I was finally happy! Why are they trying to ruin it?!
Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick.....
"Jefferson.."
I need to get away.
"Jefferson, calm down."
The room. It's spinning.
Tick, tock, tick, tock..
"I told you we needed to wait! Jefferson. Baby. Look at me."
Why is that fucking clock so loud? Someone turn it off!
Tick, tock, tick, tock..
"Jefferson? Baby?"
Turn off that fucking clock!
Tick, tock, tick, tock...
Turn the damn thing off!
Tick, tock, tick, tock..
Turn it off!!!
Tick, tock, tick, tock..
Please!!!
Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock....
Please!!!!!
Tick, tock, tick, tock, tock, tock, tick, tock...
Please.....
Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick...
Please....

Short chap. I know. Sorry.
Also, I experienced a little technical glitch. A Crest Of Honor And Blood was meant to be published before King Of Fadaka. So, please read A Crest Of Honor And Blood before reading this chapter. Thanks lovies!❤