complicated feeling, complicate things

26 year old War Wanarat is a matured man who tells himself not to play with Love especially when the other party didn't confirm it first.

Interviewer : War if you like someone would you pursue them?

War : for me at this age, I would like to keep away from complicated feeling as it complicate things..

Interviewer : what do you mean by Complicated feelings, complicate things?

(Yin looks at War his eyes seriously assessing his P')

War : I guess people at this age some wanted to continue play around, but others also wanted to peacefully settled into one person

War : I guess people at this age some wanted to continue play around, but others also wanted to peacefully settled into one person. Like me, if ever I like someone and that someone clearly doesn't like me back, then I wouldn't pursue that person, I'll just spend time doing things till my feelings subside.

Yin : P' arent you a little selfish?

Interviewer : Awe~ Nong Yin has something to say (looks at the camera) you see guys we are getting deeper into knowing this couple.

Yin : He's a little selfish for not telling the other person how he feels about them..(Yin still looking at War intently, they're like having a staring contest silently challenging each other)

War : this Nong is noob and still young, let's just wait till he turns
my age 55555+. (War averts his eyes off Yin as he tells the interviewer in a joking manner)

Interviewer : 55555+.this couple is teasing each other.. Yin have you had a girlfriend/boyfriend before?

Yin : (turns his gaze to the interviewer) I haven't have any, my priority is the well being of my family and besides (turns to War) I haven't been this close to anyone to eventually developed some kind of feeling.

War didn't turn his head to Yin but his ears slowly turns red, his mouth can't stop smiling, though he doesn't want to flatter himself he can't help but think that his Nong's words pertains to him making his heart skip a beat thinking maybe... just maybe his Nong feels thesame as he is to him.

Yin is still Young and new to the industry, War thinks that his Nong is just having this kind of " comfortable  feelings " with him because they do everything together, especially when their series blow up big time and they're under thesame manage...

Yin is still Young and new to the industry, War thinks that his Nong is just having this kind of " comfortable  feelings " with him because they do everything together, especially when their series blow up big time and they're under thesame management, they sleep at thesame bed practically living under thesame roof, War didn't want to assume things unless Yin confirms it to him.

Little did War knows Yin is also waiting for him, as War is his P' he doesn't want to make things awkward between them as he is not sure if his P feels thesame.

Status : it's complicated

Author:  I added some facts 😂
What do you think about this?