chapter 2

nagito and kokichi ran to the hospitals rooms, bumping into a few people. they opened to doors to see a injured makoto and togami, resting in their beds. next to makoto where hajime and shuichi, sitting in their seats. wow, they where fast. "togami, are you alright?" nagito asked, walking over to beside his bed. "i'm... f-fine" togami muttered, barely moving.

suddenly the doors open once again, revealing a purple haired girl. a hufflepuff.. oh! she's the hufflepuff that helps out in the hospital kokichi thought. "ah! i'm terribly sorry for being so slow, but i have the results back! it seems togami suffered much more injuries than makoto surprisingly, makoto has a couple broken bones which should be fixed in just a couple days! but togami seems to have some broken bones and a slight concussion, so he'll be here for a good week" she said, putting down her clipboard, dragging a curtain between the two beds to give each-other some privacy.

kokichi sighed, "seriously, you need to be more careful! we where super worried" he said, kneeling down to rest his arms and head against the bed, "how did you get so hurt and makoto barely?" togami sighed.

WOW BLAST TO THE PAST LALALALAALAA haha anyways this is a lil time change to the game

the air ever so slightly hitting togami's face, as he sped through the air. being a seeker was not easy, especially if your maybe possible tiny like really really really small (he doesn't want to admit anything) crush was seeker for the other team. nonetheless, he zoomed through the air, snitch in sight.

suddenly, makoto came up right behind him, a stern look on his face. togami scoffed slightly, he might go easy on him if he felt like it, but he was kinda tired, so he just decided to end the game then and there and get the snitch. just as he was about to grab it, he noticed that makoto was right next to him. catching him off guard, he moved slightly left, knocking him and makoto right off their brooms.

they both fell together, moments from hitting the ground. togami panicked and grabbed makoto, shielding him from the rough impact they where about to face. this made makoto let out a little gasp to the soft touch, gripping tighter onto him. they hit the ground with a thud, bouncing up in the air and back. once they hit the ground again, they tore apart, landing on the hard ground. the last thing togami could see where bright stadium lights, before everything went dark.

awww how cute togami is softtttt jajajajaj 😼 anyway back to the present baby

"i don't remember" togami said, shutting his eyes. "if you guys don't mind, i'd really like these two to rest, they got hurt pretty bad." the nurse said, cleaning up some things. "ah! not at all! what's your name again?" nagito asked, softly helping kokichi up. the nurse smiled, "i'm mikan! i think i'm in one of your classes, maybe we should talk more!" "that would be great! please let us know when we can see him again, mikan" nagito said. he smiled and walked out, kokichi following behind. they noticed hajime and shuichi had already left, probably just before they did.

"well, it's probably time we head back to our dorms? it's pretty late, and i think the game's probably over" nagito sighed, walking down the hall. "yeah, might as well.. oh! i need to tell a friend a couple things before i do, so i'll meet you there, okay?" kokichi said, making his way in a different direction. nagito nodded, and proceeded to walk to his dorm, while kokichi on the other hand made his way to the ravenclaw dorms.