{Worry: part 4} INKMARE

TRIGGERS: !Swearing! (few times), !Gore! (there's Horror)

They went through a huge forest with large trees that were blocking the sun, stopping in some places to enjoy the peace, and each others company.

They didn't hear their stalker who followed all the way to the huge mansion, dissapearing in one of the shadows as they arrived. Ink was nervous and wanted to turn around to just walk away from all the horrible outcomes it might have. But he didn't, because they were important for Nightmare and he deserved happiness. Plus there was someone he had been wanting to talk to for a while now, and this was the perfect chance.

Night suggested that he goes in first, and when he signals for the smaller one he comes in. So he opened the door, closing it after he went through.

~Nightmares POV:

As I walked in I felt... nervous? No that's stupid as f*ck! I doesn't get scared! I'm not... right!? I didn't have time to think more, because Horror called out for me. Sticking his head out of the kitchen, the good half of his scull full of blood. I quess they were out hunting.

"Hey Boss, how was your meeting?"

"I don't think that's any of your concern." I replied.

"Please tell us, we've been quessing ever since you put down the phone. The others think you found a new member, but I think it's something else." He's seems innocent, but d*mn he's smart. I sighed, we came here to tell the anyways so...

"I didn't went to get new recruits, but you're right it's something else." He grinned for a second, acknowledgeing his victory but suddenly stopped. He felt confused, showing it in his voice as he asked.

"What else could it be, I didn't think about it at all."

"I'm going to say it when everyone is here, so gather the others." I said, walking in the kitchen to tell Horror that we're having an urgent meeting. As I stepped in, the first thing I saw was a human arm and thigh hanging from above the sink. The worst about it, is that it's not suprising anymore. It's normal. 'My life is a mess, and it keeps getting worse' I thought as I walked in the back storage.

I saw Horror hanging up some fingers on his part of the shelfs. Suprisingly enough he doesn't store it messy, but like some normal food. In plastic bags, tied together and cleaned off all unneccesary blood. He loves blood and screams and all horrifieing things, but only when he's killing. Don't get me wrong, he's just as crazy as the rest of us but... it's hard to explain.

("The author will probably do in a separate book for this")

("Shut it, idiot!")

Anyways, I told him to meet us when he's finished, and he nodded to show that he understood. I went back to the livingroom, waiting for killer who still wasn't there with the others. When they did arrive they all took their usual places waiting for me to start.

Horror was the last one to come, sitting down before the couch with Fell and Killer to his two sides. Above them on the sofa, Rasberry and Dust were leaning against the back of it looking half asleep. Error was sitting on his armchair unusually silent. He would always be ranting about something, to no one and about nothing specificly. That's strange, but I assume it's because of his lack of sleep. I can easily recognize the simptoms, both Ink and I are light sleepers so we can wake up to the slightest sounds. Cross was sitting on the back of the couch, casually leaning forward, not afraid that he could fall.

I saw them all looking at me, waiting for the news I was bringing. They certainly weren't excpecting what I said next.