What Gets the Job Done

"It was you!" Pink points at Orange with an accusing finger. Orange sternly stares at Pink.
"Hold on, you're the one who saw Brown's body!"
Pink and Orange battle back and forth on who is the Imposter. This was the first body found on the ship, and no-one actually saw anything but these two immediately accused each other.

"Pink was the first to accuse, I think it's him, to be honest," Purple chimed in, "that's pretty suspicious to me..."

"Yo, I think black is the Imposta." Red starts, "He didn't say anything since the button was pressed."

"Okay. I vote Red." Black responds, "Just because he sucks."

"I agree." Purple registered his vote.

"Okay, what about you White?" Black turns over to white.

Static noises increase from White by 15%.

"Okay..." Black continues, "and you Cyan?"

You are finally thrown in the conversation. No-one really knows each other's name so the colors everyone's wearing were a decent place holder. So you, are known as Cyan.

You didn't know who to vote to be honest but it seems everyone is against Red. You sure weren't an Imposter, but people would think you are if you just skipped. So Red would have to die no matter if he was the real killer or not.

Soon the votes finish-Pink and Orange voted each other, and everyone else voted for Red.

Red is ejected.

Everyone is forced back to doing their tasks. Orange and Pink avoid each other, still fearing their own demise. That didn't bother you too much, you saw them both do tasks-so they're safe with you. Your problem is with Purple, he's been following you since everyone was dismissed. He didn't try to hurt you or anything but it was still suspicious.

You turn around to confront him and he freezes up. The two of you stare at each other for a couple of seconds before he approaches you.

No way-you weren't going to die today. You turn around and run for your life. You don't really know where you are going, but what you did know is that you needed to find somebody-if, not for safety at least they would see what happens.

You run right into White who is just standing there. Motionless. "White, we should press the emergency button!"

Nothing but static.

"Maybe you're right..." you turn your head over to Purple, "I need to be logical about this."

Purple stares at you curiously. He doesn't seem to have any malicious intentions. Quietly, you exhale, letting your nerves slip away from you. "I'm sorry Purple...this whole Imposter thing is messing with me..."

He just nods in understanding, before walking away.

Bad feeling still radiates from him, you didn't know why but you need to find out.

Regardless that would have to wait, you still have to do your tasks. Luckily for you, they aren't too hard. You wander over to the cafeteria to dispose of trash.

A pair of eyes pierce through your skull.

you are being watched.

You turn around as soon as your task gets done. There is no one there. Yet the feeling of unease doesn't go away. You knew you should've gotten a pet before going on this mission, you wouldn't have been so alone as you are now.

Suddenly everyone is called to a meeting. A report was made, someone died-and it was White.