Black

"I...uh vote Black!"

"What?!" Black panics, "What are you doing?!"

"I-I don't know I-"

"Well, you heard Cyan~" Purple drags Black to the airlock.

"Cyan! You're making a big mistake! H-He's going to kill you!"

Then he was gone.

Black was ejected.

Purple drags you close to him. You stiffen up, regret fills you. What is there to do now? Every normal person was dead. You inhale shakenly, "I...uh, " you push yourself away from purple, "I need some space..."

"What? What's wrong Cyan?"

"Today's been...rough" you hug your knees, "it's hard to process everything that has happened..."

Purple frowns, "I-I"

You look at him, trying to hear his reasoning.

"That was my task...to sabotage and kill everyone on this ship...I didn't want to mess it up..."

"Why didn't you kill me?"

"I already told you!" He takes a breath, "I hadn't met anyone like you...If I killed you I'd regret it for the rest of my life... it's like... it's like you gave meaning to my life. A reason to not get caught."

You stare at him blankly, "You could've saved them...for me?"

Purple looks down, "I...well it's too late now!" He looks back at you, "At least now it's you and me-no one to stand in the path of our love~"

You look at him, "what if-" you stop yourself and change your initial question, "you uh...fall out of love with me?"

Purple gaze at you for a minute, "what makes you think that'll happen?"

"Just...just a theory."

Everything goes quiet-except for the occasional static.

You feel lonely. Gathering all your courage you lean against Purple. He stiffens up before melting into your false affection. "Cyan...I'd never fall out of love with you~"

~~Ending 2/3~~