Skip

You stare at Black and Purple. What do you do?! What do you do?! You have to make a decision!

Cyan skipped the vote.

No one was ejected.

"What?!" Both Black and Purple declare in shock.

"Cyan-y-you can't be serious! At least vote for SOMEONE!" Black cries out.

"Hey! This isn't their fault!" Purple steps close to Black, "You're the one who forced the vote!"

"It was blatantly obvious that you're the Impostor!"

"Oh-and you're an angel?! What about all those innocent people you ejected? Apparently, I wasn't obvious enough."

Black freezes up and avoids eye contact.

You step into their space, "Guys, guys!"

"Cyan...Why didn't you vote? You know both of us are guilty..." Black looks at you, "You could've at least gotten rid of one murder..."

"Black don't say that..." You lightly pat his back, "If I'm being honest...I didn't want anyone else to die...I was hoping...you two can make amends?"

"Amends?!" The two ask confused, "With him?!"

"Maybe for me?" You ask meekly, "I don't want to lose anyone else..."

The two lightly turn red.

Purple glances at Black but then back at you. "Do you really care about him that much?"

You nod, "He's one of the best friends I've had."

Black looks at you quietly.

Purple puts his head down to think. He doesn't want to upset you that's for sure...

"Alright," he concludes, "Black is safe with me...For now"

~~Ending 3/3~~