Captured

Natasha Romanoff was lying on her bed downing her vodka when there was a crash and numerous screams from the street below. She got off her bed and ran into the living area of Avengers Tower. She saw Wanda running in as well. The huge bay window that allowed them to see action in the street (and also to let in natural light, as Vision suggested), was gone, completely gone. 

"Wanda, what the hell is going on?" Natasha screamed. Wanda looked like she was in shock. "WANDA!!!" Natasha screamed again. Wanda looked at her a dazed look in her eyes when she snapped back into focus.

"We need to find where everyone is. I saw something huge break the window and take one of us, it was a robot of someone kind, here, this is what it looked like." 

"Wanda, did you really have time to snap a pic- ohhhhh" said Natasha as Wanda touched her forehead. An image came into Natasha's mind. No, not just an image, a memory, Wanda's memory of the kidnapping. She saw something small, so small you could barely see it, fall from the sky. 

"Wanda! We have to get down to street level now!" Wanda didn't dare argue. They raced down to street level and ran onto the road. There, lying there in the middle of the cement, was a single hearing aid. Wanda touched it, looked up and said in a small whisper

"This is his." Natasha realised what she was saying and ran after the robot, which was walking very slowly. 

"CLINT!!! CLINT BARTON CAN YOU HEAR ME!!?" She screamed. Apparently the robot heard her, and suddenly started running. Natasha sped up. She caught up to the robot and leaped onto it's leg, and she started climbing. This robot had to be just slightly smaller than Avengers Tower. Then she saw it. The skull with 6 tentacles. HYDRA. She had to get Clint now. All of a sudden, the robot threw Clint in the air. Then it started shedding it's outer layer of metal, which Natasha was holding onto. She fell. And Clint watched her. 

"NATASHA!" He yelled. Natasha got out her grappling hook and shot up at the robot. She was less than a meter away from hitting the ground. She started to retract the cable, which would send her upwards, when the robot realised what was connected to it. It lashed out and cut the cable, sending Natasha onto the ground. She landed with a thud. She watched as the robot loaded itself into a giant plane of sorts, with Clint in hand.

"CLINT!!!" Natasha screamed, but the plane flew away.

"no" she whispered.