I

Dark green trees surrounded the Kingdom, no other than the Tenebris. Blood red roses that grew everywhere, cloudy skies everyday and snow falling almost year round. It was a peaceful kingdom the King and Queen were fair no one stayed without a home. People told tales about The Tenebris Kingdom being cruel, dark, and hostile a reason why they had so much land and no wars, no one dared to step foot near, Treaties and enemies from long ago did not bother to involve with them.

Yet the kingdom had two lovely royal children Lee Taeyong being the eldest beautiful white gold skin, stunning eyes, his hair black as the night sky and red rose lips. Lee jeno was the youngest a beautiful smile, Hazel brown hair, pale skin, both we're lovely and stunning you could imagine how great their parents look too now.

Lee Taeyong sat the music room playing the piano gracefully to his instructor, it was a hypnotizing sound he played so sweet and elegant "Very beautiful your highness you will be able to play henceforth to the ball in two weeks" He proudly said to the young prince who smiled brightly. "Thank you very much sir" Taeyong shyly but enthusiastically replied to the praise.

"You are done for today, His royal highness Lee Jeno must be finished with lessons for today as well"-"I will go see him now, good afternoon and thank you once more"-"The pleasure is mine"

Taeyong walked out the music room walking down one of the hundred of halls in the castle. He looked around seeing no one so he made a run for it, walking took too long for his liking, it is also again the rules to run but when no one looked it did not hurt to make himself get there faster.

He was at his brother's door finally and knocked on the door "Come in" Taeyong opened the door and closed it after him. "Watcha doing?" He skipped to his brother who sat on his desk writing on the golden brown paper in his favorite pen dipping it in ink. 

Jeno sighed putting down his pen "nothing much just writing some poetry"-"whats it about?"-"love"-"ooh love so about mom, dad and I?"

"No the love when you love someone as in the chemistry two share like mom and dad"-"oh you know about it? who is it"-"no one it's what I wish I felt one day to fall in love, my world and time to stop when I meet them"-"that sounds beautiful I wish I could too" 

"But we never will"-"why do you say that?"-"we will be married off to who mother and father say not who we want unless we find someone before they do but not like we can we have never left our kingdom"-"right I had forgotten it will soon be my turn" Taeyong said with torn voice, he did too want to experience love one day it sounded magical. 

"what do you think it's like? To be able to be with the one you want?"-"I have no idea but it must be great"-"yeah anyway want to go to the bakery I want sweet bread, mother said we could go" Taeyong said excitedly "Yes! lets go now"-"Okay I'll meet you at the stable" Taeyong skipped out the room going to his. 

He took his black rose gold cloak and slipped on his white gloves. "Your highness her majesty calls you to the throne"-"I will be there in a minute thank you" Taeyong smiled leaving his room to see his mother.

"You called for me mother?" He walked up the stairs where she sat at the throne "Yes dear, will you be going now?"-"yes me and jeno are going out to the village"-"be careful and bring back those rice cakes I like, oh goodness and wear your crown" she stood to place his crown "take your brothers as well" She handed it with care "I will mother thank you" He walked out the hall and out the the stable where jeno awaited, he wore his navy blue gold cloak and white gloves as well.