I I

The Laetus Kingdom, full of Pink and white carnations, and clear skies never missed the day.

They had Jung Eun-ji who was the oldest a beautiful princess who has pale cream skin as her brothers stunning, dark brown eyes and dark chocolate hair, Jung Jaehyun the middle prince who was breath taking hazel brown hair, hazel brown and hidden gold in his eyes. The youngest Jung Renjun an angel of a prince who had dark brown hair, chocolate eyes, a smile that never disappeared his face.

🌸

"Jaehyun come here" Eunji called for her brother walking into his room "What do you want? and knock before you enter" He huffed turning to his sister "Sorry~ now come here I just got a new gown and I want to show it to you"

"Fine then lets go" She excitedly walked out with him to her room, walking in was the stand where the new dress stood it was beautiful "Wow thats actually very beautiful"-"I know right! I loved it a lot"

🌸

"I'll be back wait for me" She took the dress into the dressing room.

A few minutes later with he help of one of the maids the gown fit perfectly, and looked stunning. "Wow noona finally you pull off a dress it looks great" Jaehyun teased  "eun-ji noona you look beautiful!" Renjun said peeking in the room.

"Thank you junnie you do say the most honest comments unlike someone "-"hey I said it looked good, its very airy like and pink" eunji scoffed They heard a knock at her door they all turned around "pass" She said "Oh my you look gorgeous in that gown"-"Thank you father" She said

"I have come to announce since you three are together there will be another ball by November 1st at the Helianthus kingdom, your cousins" the three cheered in joy "Yess!" the three said "And NO absolutely NO trouble shall be cause you three always pull stunts at every ball"

"No we don't pull stunts its to lighten the mood father it gets so boring in half of the ones we go to"-"It does not matter you three blew off all the lights at the last one and it stayed in the darkness for the entire ball we all had to leave in the end" he said "Sorry father but it was funny seeing everyones reactions"

"Anyhow we have to go in White and gold ladies are able to wear gold and pink so you can take that beautiful gown dear"-"yes! I love this one"-"you boys will go down to the village today to get a suitable white and gold fit for that day" jaehyun sighed "Again? the ladies there invade my space it gets annoying"-"now do not express yourself that way of our people it is rude jaehyun"

"Yeah its called respect hyung"-"yeah yeah" he said looking elsewhere "The day is young children go at once"-"yes father we will go now" renjun said leaving to his room and get ready to leave "jaehyun"-"im going im going" he said lazily getting up and leaving back to his room "nice dress noona you are the only lady I think is pretty"-"thank you jaehyunie" Jaehyun made his way down the hall to his room