I V

"Haechan where do I find him"-"he's never told me, he probably forgets to tell me"-"If he couldn't tell me either they must have been prevented from speaking possibly"-"Most likely" They made their way back the palace stairs. "What's this?"

"Its a glove" Jaehyun picked it up looking at it "Its his, it has his initials and a symbol a rose"-"I know not any kingdom that has a rose"-"Tenebris" Mark spoke "Who?"-"The kingdom of Tenebris"-"y-you mean the one that is forbidden to go near by anyone?" renjun spoke "yes that one"

"Well sh*t jaehyun you had to lay your eyes on that one huh" Haechan spoke "yes I did" he smirked "How are you going to see him? your mother would never let you associate yourself with Tenebris, if mother knew she'd never let taeyong come over" haechan said

" I'll find a way, but I will see him again" he held onto the glove tightly "I'm going to need to see how I will get there first of all that kingdom is not on the map, only they have maps with theirs on it"

"If you need our help we will try helping"-"thank you guys"

🌻

"It felt like my dream came true I cant believe it, its like he is meant for me" Eunji spoke hugging her soft pillow while jaehyun looked at her with no expression "I want to see him again so bad, you think he may like me back?"

"I don't know what did you talk about?"-"He complimented me on how pretty I am"-"theres no way" She threw him a pillow "Well I wanted to hear him say it so I-thats not the point I really liked him"

"Well I don't know what to tell you, I have to go"-"where?"-"training? Obviously" he got up leaving her room while Renjun waited for him outside so but could go together.

"You look upset hyung, why?"-"it's nothing"-"I can tell it's bothering you but if you don't want to talk about it it's fine then"-"sorry it's I just feel pressured right now"

🌹

"How was the ball children" asked their father "it was amazing the dresses were beautiful too and so much food, and their palace was beautiful too!" They went on to their parents how enjoyable their time their was.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it there, you spoke no one to where you come right"-"right it was not said mother"-"good"-"may I speak to you two?"-"yes of course" they both said full attention on them

"W-what..uh I mean" taeyong was at loss for words not knowing what to say anymore, afraid everything will go wrong "Whats the trouble? did you do something wring while you were there?"

"no no not at all, its just i..I met jaehyun"-"who?"-"Jaehyun"-"you mean the prince of Laetus?"-"yes him, we well took a walk and"-"did he find out!" His mother stood up

Taeyong kneeled to the floor "I love him mother!"-"you what?" His father asked "Taeyong stand up" she said, carefully standing up while looking down

"I have no problem but you know if his parents find out they will attack us or declare war for assuming anything to attack us, it is best to stay away from them, I'm sorry dear"

"Please no mother" he cried "you are to not see him again, you will move on soon it was just one night" said the king

"No he's different! You can't do this! Please help me and live in peace with the other kingdoms"-"no Taeyong a no is no" He stood up and left crying to his room.

🌹

"We should have never let him go, now look at him"-"I though it would have been a nice experience how were we suppose to know Laetus would be there?"-"he can't leave from here if he tries going back he'll be killed" Both discussed