V

Morning came taeyong was walking outside by the cold snow and red blood roses, more cloud's filling the dark days like always. The gates of both palace and village had been locked up once again. He just wished to see jaehyun again but if he came near he'd be killed, "how unfair" taeyong thought sitting down on the steps letting his tears slipping out.

something inside told him he'd see jaehyun again but he felt as it were impossible now, he was worried sick for the other if something happened. 

🌹

Jaehyun had finally arrived near Tenebris The dark clouds surrounding them only and white snow covering the kingdom, the red roses as a beautiful contrast just like taeyong. He took a different route to get to the palace without being seen.

"Hey you there!" He turned around a villager who stood looking at jaehyun "What do you do outside the gates? their Majesty's orders to not leave or open gates our prince is in danger"-"I am sorry will you let me enter then"-"hurry" the villager took him around where guards opened the gates letting them in. 

"Hold it I never saw you go out" said a guard coming over inspecting jaehyun although he couldn't be seen clearly he covered his face and hair with a cloak "no I left two days ago on a hunt"-"let him in it's fine" another guard came signaling to shut the gates already.

Jaehyun went in his horse not knowing where to go the palace was till far form the main entry to the kingdom village, it was beautiful houses made of brick and marble, the road not clearly seen for the mounts of snow and villagers selling warm tea and fresh breads. The roses did not miss a spot in houses.

But he already had a special flower, for someone special. 

Continuing his way, it was not part of the plan to get in the village as it would be harder for him to reach without being caught. 

"I'll just go around the back side" so taking a turn and finding a spot no one was near "I'll be back sakura stay here" He got off and climbed up the gates and jumping down. 

There It was, he ran around to the palace garden, it was colder up in the castle.

He quickly jumped over the tall gates again falling down to the hard snow, not fluffy like in books. 

🌹

"Your highness you should come inside soon, don't catch a cold"-"I'll come in soon it's nice out here right now"  he said still resting his hand's on the porch outside as the snow fell he picked a rose and began plucking the petals "He's coming, he is not, he is , he's not, he is, he's no-"

"He is" Taeyong sighed looking into the distance, a person coming his way from afar, he looked closer to have a better look "it can't be" he shook it off  

They began to run to him, taeyong's heart and time stopped "Jaehyun?" His tears began to slip out as he ran down the steps running as fast as he could 'it is him' his smile did not leave nor his tears of joy. 

"Jaehyun!"-"Tae!" he yelled running to him and throwing himself onto jaehyun both falling onto the snow "I missed you so much, how did you get past?" he mumbled hugging him tightly "nothing is impossible when it's for you"-"I'm so glad you are okay"