Who's the next Beastar?!

*Headmaster Gon's Pov*

That meeting didn't go well, I couldn't exactly just throw a random person's name in for Beastar especially Mist's... it's too soon. I don't think she's ready for that kind of thing just yet. Although now a student has to figure out who the culprit is that killed Tem for a student to become the next Beastar. I'll tell the guard to see what she thinks... "Uncle Gon?" I turned around quickly to see Mist staring at me with concern.

*Mist's Pov*

I sighed walking down the stairs of the school building. Haru has left club early to ask the student council for more funds since the gardening club has more members now and now there's no one to hang out with since Mika is at orchestra practice too. I never realized how lonely I am without Doku around... you better hurry up and come back soon. My eyes widened as I saw Juno crying and Legoshi standing there like a dim wit. Nope, nope, nope, if it looks like drama, smells like drama and feels like drama, then it's drama. No thank you, don't need any of that today. I turned around and made my way up the stairs to go around. As I did so I saw Shukuen grinning happily. "Nope not dealing with her today either!" I went into another direction and seen Uncle Gon. "Uncle Gon!" I smiled brightly as he didn't turn around. I walked over and spoke again. "Uncle Gon?" He flinched and turned around quickly startling me a little. "Oh sorry Mist, I was just in thought..." I tilted my head in confusion ever so slightly and smiled a little. "What about?" He sighed and beckoned me to follow him.

Once we were in his office he shut the door. "It's about who's going to be the next Beastar, since Louis left the school the opening for this school's next Beastar is available and it's been decided whoever solves the murder of Tem is elected the next Beastar." My mouth dropped and stared at him seriously. "Really?! Does anyone else know about this?" Uncle Gon shook his head before looking at me. "Only the other person that the school guard should be informing, other than that person it's just you. I wanted to tell you since it's your dream to become the next Beastar." I smiled brightly as I jumped up. "Thank you so much for this information!" I bowed my head before running outside. "I'm a little bit closer to my dream now!"

I ran to my room and started making a potential list. "Hmm... it can't be Legoshi, he's just a sweet little cinnamon roll! Bill... he seems like one of the main suspects since he was caught using herbivore's blood to get himself amped up for the play. Although there are other carnivores in the drama club." I stared at the list continuing to stare at the list. "I have got keep my guard up."

(I'm sorry that this chapter is so short, the next one will be longer than this one. I promise!)