Day after day

*Shukuen's flashback*

It was after choir practice and I was organizing stands and the music sheets before heading to the judo club. As I finished I started to head my way there. I got spooked hearing someone behind me. I spun around grabbing their wrist and threw them to the ground. I looked down and saw it was an English sheepdog with shaggy white hair over his eyes. "Woah, you're strong." I got up as I let my heart rate slow down. I got up and walked away and heard footsteps behind me again. I turned around and saw him following me.

After awhile I grew annoyed and snapped at him. "Why? Why in the hell are you following me?!" He tilted his head at me and his tail started to wag. "Well I heard your performance at the festival! You were amazing!" I stepped back not knowing what to do at his sudden compliment. "T-Thanks... I have to go now, bye!" I dashed around the corner and picked up my pace as I ran to the herbivores, girls dormitory. I sighed as I made my way into my room and flopped down on my bed. "That guy was totally weird..."

The next day

Choir practice had just ending and my good friend Mina came in and greeted me. She was a beautiful English Lop rabbit with a golden yellow coat with brown eyes. "Hey Shukuen you ready to take off?" I jumped hearing a familiar hum and hid in the choir practice closet. "What is it?" She looked and saw Collot. "I'll cover for you." I heard Collot walk in the room and towards Mina. "Hey what's up, you lost or something?" I heard Collot start to sniff the room which made me freeze. "Is Shukuen in that closet by any chance?" I heard Mina sigh in defeat making me panic. "No! No! Don't give me up!!! I've been avoiding him for a reason Mina!!!"  Mina snickered a little bit before responding. "Yeah but she's putting away the supplies now, she's been really busy as of late since she's now class rep, in choir and Judo club, why are you so curious on where she's at anyways?" I heard Collot start to stutter and I heard rapid footsteps and the door close. "Phew!" I went back within the choir room relieved he was gone. "Mina what did you do to scare him off like that?" I raised a brow and she smiled. "Oh, nothing! Anyways come on I heard they're serving banana pudding for desert today." My eyes lit up at that and we went to the cafeteria.

3 day later-

It's been three days since I've been ignoring Collot and hiding from him. I thought he finally forgot about me. I sighed as I opened the club door with a smile and walked out into the hallway. "Sorry if I took long Mina, you ready to go?" I was about ready to walk away when Collot grabbed my wrist. "We need to talk." I blushed and looked to Mina for help but she only waved me goodbye as she walked out the door. "TRAITOR!" I watched her waved good bye smirking at me. Let's go." He grabbed my hand, leading me to an empty hallway.

"Why are we here? What did you want to talk about?" Collot stepped closer to me till my back was up against the wall. "What's he doing?!" I blushed and tried to run away when he put his hands on both sides of me keeping me from escaping. "So...?" I avoided his gaze every time he turned to where I was looking. I heard him whimper sadly as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked up at him and I saw his tail start to wag why he looked at me with eyes with conflicting emotions sadness, joy and a little bit of jealousy. "Why have you been ignoring me?! Do you know how much I've missed you?!" I blushed a little not knowing what to say but quickly recovered. "Missed me? It's only been three days since I seen you besides you barely even know me!" I crossed my arms looking away from him. "Yeah, but it feels longer and I've seen you around even before the festival of the meteor, I wanted to talk to you but you were always clinging to Jack. I never thought I stood a chance but before you confess to him, I want to make my own feelings known, Shukuen I love you!" My face went to shade of deep red now as I tried to find a way to escape.

"I-I-I... Oh what does it matter, he already rejected me anyways." I slid down the wall to the floor and Collot sat beside me. Collot looked at me confused and then it clicked. "Wait! When?!" I sighed hiding my face. "At the lighting ceremony, I-I confessed to him and he rejected me in front of all of my friends..." Collot growled angrily at this. "What is wrong with that guy, he literally been acting so weird lately?!" Collot yelled making me jump. Collot looked at me shocked and I was so surprised I bursted out laughing. "Geez! You're really honest aren't you!" Collot started laughing along with me and I smiled. Collot sat down beside me and smiled. "I'll wait." Collot spoke wagging his tail back and forth. "Huh?" I tilted my head in confusion at his comment. "I'll wait until you fall in love with me." I stuttered a bit trying to finds any words to say but couldn't. Collot smiled before dashing off to class as the bell rung.