Prologue

A/N I haven't Written on awhile so welcome to my journey of writing again. Nice to talk to y'all

Tw: Swearing

Virgil grew up with a brother and his mom. His dad passed when he was 6 so he hadn't really had a father figure. His mom, his brother and himself live in a apartment near a highschool.

He had his friend Janus, Though he tells everyone his name is deceit. He lies alot and he doesn't trust many with his name. He has his aquatinces who are Logan and Patton. And of course his Brother Remy. He is a senior unlike everyone else. Now Remy has met his soulmate but the two promise its totally platonic.

This morning he woke up groaning dreading waking up

Virgil's P.O.V

I woke up to the bright light from my window. I bet Remy opened it, that little bitch. I groan and roll over to sit up. I look at the time at its 7:07am. I have school in a hour. I get up off the bed and find my phone scrolling through notifications. I quickly fix up my bed and then went to my closet and changed.

After I changed I headed to the washroom and grabbed my makeup. I put the white powdered shit on my face before applying my eyeshadow. I look at my ugly ass face and decide it's fine.

I go to the kitchen and see Remy with his Starbucks and a note from mom. She must've left early this morning for work. I grab two eggos and then are them.

Remy looked at me and said "ready for another day at hell?"

I smirk and said "well yeah, but at least you have a boyfriend, oh wait I mean my totally platonic soulmate who I don't blush around all the time."

He blushed and groans walking to the door "if you don't wanna ride you could've told me"

I run after him and laugh saying I'm sorry alot. They just roll their eyes as we get down to the parking lot. We get in the car and head off to school

~~time skip provided by demiboy Remy ~~

After my second class I grab my phone and text what I believe to be Logans number but I didn't know since I had it but didn't add him to my contacts.

Janus wasn't here so I was asking if I could hang out with him and Dad

So I text the number

Me: hey teacher dude,  where are you and dad?

And I waited till a response came in.

Unknown number: Sorry but who are you?

Me: it's the emo kid from Maths.

Unknown: Sorry but I think I'm not who you're looking for...

F u c k

Me: well shit.

Unknown: Such kind language there emo.

Me: thanks mr.unknown

Unknown: Really, c'mon you can do way better then that JD-lightful

Me: heathers reference? Really?

Unknown: Well I don't know what else to call you sunshine.

Me: Just anxiety works I guess

Unknown: Nah, I'm going with hot topic

Me: Awww you think I'm hot?

Unknown: I do not!

I chuckle a bit

Me: I'm just kidding around princey

*changes contact to princey*

Princey: Hm, I'm fine with that one. I have lunch now, Talk to you later Emo!

Me: Bye prince not so charming

I feel as though something actually good can come from this guy.
Well
See you next chapter