Jealously

- Hey babe - Cooper approached Charlotte who was discussing a case with Amelia.

- Hey - Charlotte smiled and kissed him.

Amelia's blood started to boil up. Cooper Freedman. Ugh, she detested him, he was so charming but at the same time, God he made her want to bite his head off.

- Oh, hey Amelia - Cooper spoke interrupting Amelia's thoughts.

- Cooper - Amelia faked a smile.

Amelia was still discovering her sexuality, she was attracted to men, but everytime she saw Charlotte with a dress and heels on it turned her on the second she would look at her.

- Amelia? - Charlotte looked at the brunette who was lost in her thoughts not noticing that Cooper was gone.

- Oh, did you ask me something? - Amelia gulped.

Charlotte laughed.

- What's up with you? It's like every time Cooper walks in the room you get all weird and quiet - Charlotte asked.

- What? Nah - Amelia laughed nervously afraid that the blonde would find out about her feelings.

- Come on, don't lie to me, you're my junkie - Charlotte smiled showing off her amazingly perfect white teeth.

Amelia's heart started beating faster.

Damn it, I can't lie to her, here we go, Amelia sat down on the chair in front of Charlotte's desk.

- I have feelings - Amelia spit out.

Charlotte gave her a "confused" look.

- For you, I have so many feelings for you Charlotte, and it's crazy because it's not like you would ever feel the same for me, and I'm just a stupid woman in love, and I should shut up now - Amelia stared at the blonde who was speechless.

- Amelia I -

- And the reason I get all weird when Cooper I see Cooper is because I am jealous, God I am jealous, he gets everything, every part of you, every moment, every kiss, and I, I just can't see him with you and not feel this way and you have every right to be pissed at me - Amelia cut off Charlotte's sentence.

- Amelia, shut up - Charlotte looked inside the younger women's eyes.

- Shut up so I can kiss you for God's sake - Charlotte stood up and pressed her lips firmly against Amelia's.

Amelia wasn't believing it. She was finally kissing the woman of her dreams. The woman who gave her butterflies. And the only one she wanted to be kissing in that moment.

Amelia smiled and grabbed Charlotte's face smelling the strong scent of her perfume.

Charlotte could hear Amelia's heavy breathing.

- You want more? - Charlotte teased.

- Do you? - Amelia looked her up and down.

Charlotte smirked and pinned Amelia against the wall.

- You like it rough? - Amelia bit her lip.

- Oh, dear, we're just getting started - Charlotte unbuttoned Amelia's shirt.

Charlotte continued to undress the younger woman. She unzipped her pants, leaving the brunette in underwear. She observed Amelia's body. Charlotte licked her lips and looked up at Amelia who was smiling.

- Here's to a fun ride - Charlotte smirked and kissed Amelia again.

I hope you all enjoyed this! Please vote if you did and share this :)