Sick Day

Charlotte woke up sick. She kept thinking it was just a cold but her girlfriend, Amelia wouldn't buy it.

- Babe, get back to bed - Amelia watched as Charlotte sat on the bed with her computer in front of her.

- I am in bed, Amelia - Charlotte replied irritated.

- You know what I mean, you have to rest, you're a doctor, you should know that - Amelia sat beside her sick girlfriend and placed her hand on hers.

- I love you, and I want you to get better - Amelia looked inside the blonde's eyes.

Charlotte blushed.

- I know, I know, but I have to check my patients and see what I need to do when I get back to the practice - Charlotte explained.

Amelia nodded and kissed Charlotte's forehead.

- Babe, you're gonna get sick - Charlotte moved away from Amelia.

- It's okay, I wanna stay with you - Amelia moved closer to Charlotte.

Charlotte watched as her girlfriend lay down beside her.

- Come here - Amelia opened her arms.

- Babe - Charlotte gave Amelia "the look".

- Come here - Amelia repeated.

Charlotte lay down beside the younger woman who put her arms around Charlotte caressing her face.

- I love you so much - Amelia let out.

- I know, and I love you more - Charlotte smiled.

- Impossible - Amelia smiled showing off her dimples.

Amelia kissed the love of her life deeply.

- If you get sick - Charlotte looked at the brunette who was busy admiring her.

- I won't babe, I promise - Amelia replied.

And they cuddled for the rest of the afternoon, just laying there, two love birds, crazy in love.