Amelia's Tik Tok Addiction

- Amelia! Where are you? - Charlotte shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

- I'm busy! - Amelia shouted back.

- Doing what, ma'am? - Charlotte walked up the stairs.

- Amelia, what in the - Charlotte saw the mess Amelia had made on the room.

- Why does our room look like a three year old's room? - Charlotte asked.

- I promise I'll organize it later babe, it's for a Tik Tok trend - Amelia explained.

- And you needed to mess the whole room up for some "Tik Tik" trend? - Charlotte asked annoyed.

- Tik Tok, babe - Amelia laughed at her girlfriend's cute wrong pronunciation.

- It's because I needed space to dance - Amelia replied sincerely.

- Space to dance? What are you? A five year old? You're a doctor, you have responsibilities -

- I'm not operating on any patients today so I decided to stay home and try to learn this dance - Amelia handed her phone to Charlotte.

Now from the top, make it drop
That's some wet ass pussy
Now get a bucket and a mop
That's some wet ass pussy
I'm talking WAP, WAP, WAP
That's some wet ass pussy
Macaroni in a pot
That's some wet ass pussy, uh

Charlotte watched the video and gasped.

- Amelia, what in the world is this dance? - Charlotte asked.

- It's what the teens are doing - Amelia answered excitedly.

- And since when are you a teen? - Charlotte raised an eyebrow.

- I'm not, but I thought the dance was fun and it's not like there's an age to do it -

Charlotte looked at her girlfriend who's hair was messy, probably from trying to get the dance right too many times.

- Fine, try to learn this trending dance or whatever - Charlotte rolled her eyes playfully.

- You're the best babe! - Amelia squealed and hugged her girlfriend.

- I love you too - Charlotte blushed and kissed Amelia's cheek.

- I just hope I will not see any comments of horny women under that video, do you hear me? - Charlotte spoke clearly.

- Yes ma'am - Amelia gulped.

- I'm just playing - Charlotte laughed.

Amelia laughed nervously.

- I gotta go - Charlotte kissed Amelia again and left the room.

- Okay, I can do this, just focus - Amelia pressed the recording button and let her body move.

- Yes! - Amelia jumped of happiness and posted her Tik Tok.