Office Sex

Charlotte walked in Amelia's office and locked the door.

- Babe, what are you doing? - Amelia asked as she watched the blonde closing the blinds.

Charlotte looked at her and smirked.

- God, you're hot - Amelia bit her lip as she watched the older women's ass.

- Come unwrap your gift - Charlotte took off her shirt exposing her red laced bra.

Amelia stared at her girlfriend who started unzipping her pants, making her way to her underwear.

- It's my turn to unwrap this hell of a gift - Amelia stood up and walked over to her half naked girlfriend.

Amelia kissed her girlfriend firmly. Their tongues dancing together. Both out of breath.

Amelia took off Charlotte's bra. Amelia took a look at Charlotte's huge breasts, trying not to get lost on them.

- They're yours - Charlotte smirked.

- Oh, I know - Amelia kissed her neck and made her way down to the women's breasts.

Amelia slowly started sucking on them, making Charlotte let out a soft moan.

- Oh God, Amelia - Charlotte tried to form words.

Amelia smiled knowing that she was pleasing the woman.

- Yes, oh my God, yes - Charlotte bit her lip and started moaning harder leaving Amelia wet.

- I want to hear you beg for more - Amelia looked at the blonde who had her eyes closed as Amelia massaged her breasts.

- I want you inside of me - Charlotte begged.

Not holding on anymore, Amelia started fingering Charlotte.

- Fuck, Amelia - Charlotte whispered in Amelia's ear driving the younger woman crazy.

Amelia added a second finger receiving a loud moan from Charlotte.

- Oh, oh God, just like that - Charlotte moaned and kissed Amelia hard on the lips.

- Hmm, I want to hear you scream my name - Amelia said biting Charlotte's ear.

- AMELIA, YES, FUCK - Charlotte screamed.

- What do you think they're doing? - Addison asked.

- Probably screwing again - Violet laughed.

- Maybe - Addison laughed too.

- Cum for me baby girl - Amelia slowly removed her finger from inside the blonde.

Charlotte moaned and breathes heavily.

- God, you only get better - Charlotte kissed her girlfriend.

Amelia smiled and kissed her back.

one word. AKWARD. bahaha